Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Cincinnati Player!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kainthedragoonx

kainthedragoonx

Another Cincinnati Player! Empty
PostSubject: Another Cincinnati Player!   Another Cincinnati Player! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:23 am

Dudes! What up?

I am another Cincinnati gamer who's been looking at Death Squads. Dave (Cervantes3773) was talking about this game and I finally made my way over to the forums to check it out.

Necrons as an option make me happy. Also, I am not nearly as "cultured" as Cervantes. I will not speak Spanish in random awesomeness. But I do look forward to playing a skirmish style 40K game. It's going to be awesome.

Finally. A brief reminder to Cervantes3773...Never forget No-Pun Thursdays. Now that it's on a forum, it's official. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Another Cincinnati Player!   Another Cincinnati Player! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:44 am

Welcome to Death Squads!

Any particular squads you fancy going for?

Laney:D
Back to top Go down
Arachas

Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Another Cincinnati Player!   Another Cincinnati Player! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:19 pm

Welcome to Death Squads! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Another Cincinnati Player!   Another Cincinnati Player! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:18 pm

kainthedragoonx wrote:

All, Dave and I would like to start playing Death Squads. We play all our gaming on Saturdays at the glorious Art of War Gaming and Miniatures on the East Side of Cincinnnati.

If you know how to play, or want to learn, or want to hang out and complain about the awesome tattoo shop down the street, I'll be there! Idea

AWESOME!!! Wait...

Salute WELCOME, BROTHER KAINTHEDRAGOONX!!! Salute

Now... that is more likely! Great to see that you will start playing Death Squads with Dave (who is Dave... OHHHH!!!! MY buddy Cervantes!!!) HA! We would love to see what you guys come up with. We love pics... no matter what you have, we WANT to see it! You arrived just in time... we have a new Community Event to break the ice for you; The Prisoner Exchange 2012! Check out more about the event here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Cincinnati Player!   Another Cincinnati Player! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Cincinnati Player!
Page 1 of 1