Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new player from poland :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hbkondi

new player from poland :) Empty
PostSubject: new player from poland :)   new player from poland :) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:27 am

hey,

long time ago me and my friends have bought lots of warzone miniatures (capitol, mishima and my own squad - imperial Smile ).
we played by necromunda rules, but there was something "missing" in it. so i looked for another skirmish system and this is how i found You guys Smile

if anyone here saw imperial wolves, then he knows, how great they look as space wolves scouts and i wonder if there are any rules ready to play scouts and test them? SmileSmile
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

new player from poland :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: new player from poland :)   new player from poland :) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:29 am

Salute WELCOME, Brother hbkondi!!! Salute

Great to see that you found us. I think that Death Squads will satisfy that itch for story-telling you are looking for. I have NOT seen the models you mentioned... any chance you can share some links and PICTURES of your models? Feel free to open your own thread about that.

Currently we are working on the next revision of Death Squads Core Rules and new Squads. Once we have the Squads ready for testing, I will make an announcement. No ETA yet... sorry.

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com

new player from poland :)
Page 1 of 1