Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wazzdakka's Models

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wazzdakka

Wazzdakka

Wazzdakka's Models Empty
PostSubject: Wazzdakka's Models   Wazzdakka's Models I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:46 am

Ok so my previous attemp at down loading pictures was unsuccessful. Of course for as smart as a smart phone is, I still couldn't figure it out. so let me try this again. From my laptop of course.

Wazzdakka's Models 2011-012

This was the squad of Grey Knights I was contracted to paint for Cry Havoc Gaiming in California. My favorite was the banner.

Wazzdakka's Models 2011-013

This is Guardsman Marbo. Not the best picture.

Wazzdakka's Models 2011-014

Guard was the easiest paint job but there were just so many models to paint.

I will post more when I get the chance to put the minis out and spend time on taking the pictures. Until then, enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

Wazzdakka's Models Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wazzdakka's Models   Wazzdakka's Models I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:29 am

Very nice models! The banner is particularly stunning! Your Guardsmen looks cool too... I can spot a White Shield or two! My only suggestion is to base the models... it completes the illusion. Great job... thanks for sharing!

PS: I split this post from your Welcome Mat thread... it deserves a space of its own!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Narcissus

Narcissus

Wazzdakka's Models Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wazzdakka's Models   Wazzdakka's Models I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:28 am

Nice. I really like the grey knights. I'd love a close up of the banner. Welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
http://rustandthecity.blogspot.com/
Wazzdakka

Wazzdakka

Wazzdakka's Models Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wazzdakka's Models   Wazzdakka's Models I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:43 am

First let me say thank you to Mordhiemer for putting the pictures in the proper place. M, you are right. I do need to base them. I onlyam recently (about a month ago) starrted basing my models. It is still a little rough, but my technique on basing is getting better. Narcissus, I will try to crop in on the banner for you, the model however has gone missing so I now only have the picture I took. More to follow.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wazzdakka's Models Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wazzdakka's Models   Wazzdakka's Models I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wazzdakka's Models
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Death Squads - Community :: Painting & Modeling-
Jump to: