Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dystopian Wars By Spartan Games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

Dystopian Wars By Spartan Games Empty
PostSubject: Dystopian Wars By Spartan Games   Dystopian Wars By Spartan Games I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:19 am

Was wondering if anyone has actually played this game.... its been one of those kind of games thats been on my game radar for some time but haven't actually gotten around to doing anything about it.

I am going to wait to the new rule book is launched but want some feed back on the game play, minis, and general over view of the game.

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Dysturbed

Dysturbed

PostSubject: Re: Dystopian Wars By Spartan Games   Dystopian Wars By Spartan Games I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:03 pm

No but I had a idea the other day what about a steampunk/air pirate type tabletop game and apparently someone is attempting it.
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Dystopian Wars By Spartan Games   Dystopian Wars By Spartan Games I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:19 pm

Dysturbed wrote:
No but I had a idea the other day what about a steampunk/air pirate type tabletop game and apparently someone is attempting it.

who? what? where? come on more info!!!!!!

LGW
Back to top Go down
Dysturbed

Dysturbed

PostSubject: Re: Dystopian Wars By Spartan Games   Dystopian Wars By Spartan Games I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:34 pm

I meant that dystopian wars is kinda like my idea.
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Dystopian Wars By Spartan Games   Dystopian Wars By Spartan Games I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:06 pm

I am getting the Prussians and Brits in March once the new Rule book comes out.

will post a review once I get it set up .

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Dysturbed

Dysturbed

PostSubject: Re: Dystopian Wars By Spartan Games   Dystopian Wars By Spartan Games I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:32 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down
sultansean

sultansean

PostSubject: Re: Dystopian Wars By Spartan Games   Dystopian Wars By Spartan Games I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:49 pm

I was following a blog where they were doing a naval focused campaign it looked quite fun. It's past March, did you get your stuff?
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Dystopian Wars By Spartan Games   Dystopian Wars By Spartan Games I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:55 am

sultansean wrote:
I was following a blog where they were doing a naval focused campaign it looked quite fun. It's past March, did you get your stuff?

been put on the back burner for other projects, lack of time, work, real life, etc etc

LGW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dystopian Wars By Spartan Games   Dystopian Wars By Spartan Games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dystopian Wars By Spartan Games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Other War Games :: Lord GreyWolf's Den (Misc Games)-
Jump to: