Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHFB Chaos Lord

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Snixy

WHFB Chaos Lord Empty
PostSubject: WHFB Chaos Lord   WHFB Chaos Lord I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:59 pm

How big are these suckers next to a marine? Anyone have one that could snap a couple pictures? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

WHFB Chaos Lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHFB Chaos Lord   WHFB Chaos Lord I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:24 am

I have no idea! scratch I'm curious too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Laney

Laney

WHFB Chaos Lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHFB Chaos Lord   WHFB Chaos Lord I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:03 pm

Depends which one(s) you mean. The chaos warriors in general are about marine sized (I'm sure I've seen their legs used in truescale conversions). The nurgle plastic lord is half a head taller than a marine, the tzeentch plastic sorcerer is smaller and scrawny, the gamesday chaos lord mini from a few years back is about the same size. They are (as far as scale means anything in 40k models) in scale with marines (wouldn't look out of place).

Hope this helps

Laney:D
Back to top Go down
Snixy

WHFB Chaos Lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHFB Chaos Lord   WHFB Chaos Lord I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:05 pm

It may. Are you talking about the new plastic nurgle lord with the axe and bursting belly?
Back to top Go down
Narcissus

Narcissus

WHFB Chaos Lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHFB Chaos Lord   WHFB Chaos Lord I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:12 pm

Yes, I think he is.

As Laney said, plastic Warriors of Chaos are about the same size as a marine. Most of the metal chaos lords on foot are slightly slimmer than the bulky plastic models. The Nurgle Chaos Lord recently released in plastic is larger than a marine. I can post pictures of them side by side later on if you would like.
Back to top Go down
http://rustandthecity.blogspot.com/
Snixy

WHFB Chaos Lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHFB Chaos Lord   WHFB Chaos Lord I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:45 pm

Id love that! Thinking of modding/using them as lieutenants or chosen.
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

WHFB Chaos Lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHFB Chaos Lord   WHFB Chaos Lord I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:21 am

That was the nurgle guy I was thinking of. For the most part they are a good fit - lots of coo conversions exist both ways. I saw a brilliant Astorath the Grim conversion into WHFB chaos lord on Dakka Dakka recently.

Laney:D
Back to top Go down
Snixy

WHFB Chaos Lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHFB Chaos Lord   WHFB Chaos Lord I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:29 am

Ah, very cool Just Kidding Think the only way I'll be happy with cultists is a kit bash though. Didnt really find a stock cultist type model I liked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WHFB Chaos Lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHFB Chaos Lord   WHFB Chaos Lord I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHFB Chaos Lord
Page 1 of 1