Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Impact City Roller Derby

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

Impact City Roller Derby Empty
PostSubject: Impact City Roller Derby   Impact City Roller Derby I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:22 pm

Da Bank wrote:
LGW: The ride isn't quite over. Zombicide (LINK) just sent me a message to fill out a survey (all backers will be getting one) and you can still buy more stuff.

If you didn't add enough they will let you order more stuff and then they will contact you for additional payment methods.

Argggh! I am thinking if I should get anything else.

Dude!!!!

I know I have already done mine as quickly as I could before I did add anything else to it.

But considering my $165USD = $208NZD I have spent ENOUGH on a board game.... really I have.... also add in the fact I spent another $250NZD on more Warmachine crack then this month alone is more then I should have.

Also at the end of the month there is going to be another Kickstarter I am going to be watching and hopefully backing.

Roller Derby from Impact Miniatures.

Tom has been heavily involved in the local Roller Derby scene in the U.S and has been working hard out on a board game that can capture the speed, daring and excitement of the sport.

It should be good I am hoping he will bring in some Fantasy teams rather then actually Human teams. But not to sure how the game will expand.

Add on to this In June/July I have more Warmachine stuff being launched. Colossal's, and third tier warcaster Nemo,
And In July Fantasy Flight are launching X-Wing a flight sims board game set in the Star Wars universe. you get 2 Tie-fighters and 1 X-wing in the box and then you can buy more X-wings, Y-wings, Tie-fighters and the Bomber version Tie-fighters.

Add on to this they will bring out upgrades for the fighters, pilots, and character fighters [I want the Millennium Falcon, Luke's X-wing, Darth Vader's Tie-fighter etc...] My gaming collection is going to grow at an alarming rate....

I am also going to be buying the Dwarf and Poffy Tutatis teams so I can play the Tutatis board game. [basically its Gaelic football]

as you can see Its a crazy world I live in...

Cheers
LGW

Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Impact City Roller Derby   Impact City Roller Derby I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:51 pm

@LGW

Good point, I just submitted so I will stop spending money. LOL.

Roller Derby? I will check it out.
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Impact City Roller Derby   Impact City Roller Derby I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:16 pm

Impact City Roller Derby

that is a link to the minis he has made so far nothing on the rules as that is part of the Kickstarter programme.

Tom is a great guy who has supported the Blood Bowl Community for many many years. I am going to be watching this one. it should be on KS later this month I'll make a thread about it once its live to see if we generate some loving for him.

LGW
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Impact City Roller Derby   Impact City Roller Derby I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:19 am

Interesting. I will watch the roller derby and see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Impact City Roller Derby   Impact City Roller Derby I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:36 am

I don't know... I exceeded my budget. Needs to look VERY good to tempt me. Just Kidding
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Impact City Roller Derby   Impact City Roller Derby I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 2:57 am

22nd of may is the date for the Kickstart so mark it on your calendar.

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Impact City Roller Derby   Impact City Roller Derby I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Impact City Roller Derby
Page 1 of 1