Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kickstarter: Kanzume Goddess

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

Kickstarter: Kanzume Goddess Empty
PostSubject: Kickstarter: Kanzume Goddess   Kickstarter: Kanzume Goddess I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:04 am

Kickstarter: Kanzume Goddess 15645028b04e9e64faa9c0b1d8f44ef8_large

Quote :
Overview

Kanzume Goddess is a game about a war between two rival pantheons of Gods and Goddesses; the Norse Gods lead by Odin and the Greek Gods led by Zeus.
Each player takes the role of one of the Gods and battles to come out on top using various warriors based upon the Zodiac.

Kanzume Goddess is a deck building game in the vein of Dominion, Ascension, Nightfall, Tanto Cuore, and Thunderstone. As with those games, you are given a
basic set of cards to start with and a field of other cards to purchase and build your deck. In this game, rather than compete for victory points, the goal is to deal
damage to your opponents and knock them out of the game.

We discovered this game during our travels abroad and thought that it would be a great project to translate and bring over here. The artwork is all very nice and
it's a pretty fun game to boot. We've seen a lot of interest in Tanto Cuore and its expansions and felt like it was time to try something new. We're already
working on the translations and it's ready to go to print as soon as those are done so we're looking at a reasonably quick turnaround here.

Kickstarter: Kanzume Goddess A682304df44a1d570c6f0e2766c67df2_large

Kickstarter: Kanzume Goddess F97887ef0dd1f1cc47800ec3611e4d37_large

This game looks interesting check out the site : Kanzume Goddess

and its not to expensive either.

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Kanzume Goddess   Kickstarter: Kanzume Goddess I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:18 pm

Progress report: Kanzume Goddess

237 Backers
$13,775 pledged of $7,500 goal
27 Days to go

The art is nice... but I don't think it fits the the theme. Too much T&A for "a deck building game that brings the excitement of the Greek and Norse myths into your home."

Kickstarter: Kanzume Goddess Image-139034-full
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Kanzume Goddess   Kickstarter: Kanzume Goddess I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:19 pm

Mordheimer wrote:

Too much T&A for "a deck building game that brings the excitement of the Greek and Norse myths into your home."

you make it sound like its a bad thing....

LGW
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Kanzume Goddess   Kickstarter: Kanzume Goddess I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:30 pm

Make a Japanese/Anime fantasy game with LOTS of T&A... GREAT! Hell, add some tentacles, panties-eating-old-pervs and transforming mechas while you are at it. Make it as anime as you want.

Make a game about Greek and Norse myths... damn, make art that represent the theme. Where are the Norse Barbarians? Instead you got cute anime babes. It makes as much sense as making a card game art about Native Americans and put Swedish Babes on it... looks good, makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Kanzume Goddess   Kickstarter: Kanzume Goddess I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:47 pm

LOL LOL

Ok when you put it that way.... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

LGW
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Kanzume Goddess   Kickstarter: Kanzume Goddess I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 7:58 am

Here I go... to derail the thread. Click on SPOILER for my off topic comment...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Kanzume Goddess   Kickstarter: Kanzume Goddess I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kickstarter: Kanzume Goddess
Page 1 of 1