Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kickstarter: Mechadrome

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

Kickstarter: Mechadrome Empty
PostSubject: Kickstarter: Mechadrome   Kickstarter: Mechadrome I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 5:48 pm

Mechadrome

I found this new game on kickstarter its 15mm scale but he recently added in 28mm versions of the Terran Mechs.
Kickstarter: Mechadrome 3ec4187a8e4e8cc36f42fb0f0cb88a85_large

The 28mm mech is a scaled up version of the 15 mm light mech he has also planned to do a 28mm version of the medium mech which he thinks will be scaled closely to a dreadknight. As you can see the 28mm light mech is dreadnought sized and comes with quite a few options for you to design up. 
$20USD  and It will come with 1 pair of matching weapon arms of your choice plus 1 upgrade which would be either a missile pod, booster jets or extra armor plates. 

So for you 40k players its a nice affordable mini for you to use as a dread nought. He has a pledge level for you to get two of these for 
$40USD. some pop on over and see what you think. 

Here is an image of TIRON a 15mm scale free agent mech it looks awesome and you can get him for $15USD.
Kickstarter: Mechadrome 5cd60850603721f7803a8e7f06427843_large

Here are my favourite the BIONICS.
Kickstarter: Mechadrome E098f63ec887e3663b5ca8b2d42d6133_large

The bionics could be used as a new form of Necron. So go see what is happening on there we have over $3 grand so far we need $10k to fund then the stretch goals kick in.

Cheers
LGW

Last edited by Lord GreyWolf on Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Mechadrome   Kickstarter: Mechadrome I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:03 am

Wow! Those look pretty sweet! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Mechadrome   Kickstarter: Mechadrome I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:33 am

Gatlag Stonetooth wrote:
Wow! Those look pretty sweet! Smile
I think the 15mm versions could easily fit into a 40k game. The free agent TRION could be Tau. TheBionics Necron. And the Terran as Space marines. 

Plus compared to the prices 40k are selling for these are very affordable in comparison. All minis except the large mechs will be metal the larger ones will be resin. 

So if you want to have a great mini and a reasonable price take a look at the kickstarter.

LGW
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Mechadrome   Kickstarter: Mechadrome I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 5:47 pm

The guys at GangfightGames have added in Arena hazards

Kickstarter: Mechadrome 95891adc30241ab3cc04432df454808e_large

These will be in 15mm and 28mm scale. They come in static, tracked and crawler variants. 2 per pack and they come with two missi.e pods and two blasters. 
These would be great in any 40k list or even used as roaming hazards. 

At $15k we will get the first of the bionics but we need help to get this game funded at $10k so if you haven't had a look pop on over and see what's on offer.

LGW
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Mechadrome   Kickstarter: Mechadrome I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 3:52 am

All is looking pretty cool but I have my money in the Forgotten King Kickstarter and can't support two at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Mechadrome   Kickstarter: Mechadrome I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 5:43 am

Gatlag Stonetooth wrote:
All is looking pretty cool but I have my money in the Forgotten King Kickstarter and can't support two at the moment.

I am pledged at the $1 level for now see how it goes will bump it up at some stage.
Getting very tempted to get the 28mm version instead of 15mm as in have a reasonable amount of terrain for 28mm.

Still got 21 days to decide.

LGW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Mechadrome   Kickstarter: Mechadrome I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kickstarter: Mechadrome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Other War Games :: Lord GreyWolf's Den (Misc Games) :: Crowd Funding Projects-
Jump to: