Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kickstarter: Rogue Trooper [NOW ACTIVATED!!!!]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

Kickstarter: Rogue Trooper [NOW ACTIVATED!!!!] Empty
PostSubject: Kickstarter: Rogue Trooper [NOW ACTIVATED!!!!]   Kickstarter: Rogue Trooper [NOW ACTIVATED!!!!] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:49 am

Mongoose Publishing have the 2000AD rights to make RPG's, and Table top games.

Any Character with in the 2000AD realm with the exception of some vehicles that Match box have rights to.

During the Judge Dredd Kickstarter the Fans [Me] asked/begged/demanded they do Rogue Trooper, Souther and Nort Troopers. So they gave us a tease by giving all Judge Dredd backers a free Rogue Trooper/Souther/Nort Trooper Miniature... with a slight promse more may follow.....

well they finally took it to the next level and recently announced they would be doing another Kickstarter towards the End of January 2013 and it would be ROGUE TROOPER!!!!

Kickstarter: Rogue Trooper [NOW ACTIVATED!!!!] 2000ad-02 Kickstarter: Rogue Trooper [NOW ACTIVATED!!!!] Rogue

Norts: would make great chaos army. maybe Nurgle?
Kickstarter: Rogue Trooper [NOW ACTIVATED!!!!] 200px-Nort_insignia

Southers: would easily fit into an IG army.
Kickstarter: Rogue Trooper [NOW ACTIVATED!!!!] 200px-Souther_insignia

I am So SAVING for that Kickstarter project for sure....

LGW

Last edited by Lord GreyWolf on Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Rogue Trooper [NOW ACTIVATED!!!!]   Kickstarter: Rogue Trooper [NOW ACTIVATED!!!!] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:45 am

Didn't see this one, sorry!
Looking promising indeed! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Rogue Trooper [NOW ACTIVATED!!!!]   Kickstarter: Rogue Trooper [NOW ACTIVATED!!!!] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:58 am

Gatlag Stonetooth wrote:
Didn't see this one, sorry!
Looking promising indeed! Smile

LOL Gatlag I made this thread just for you Idea

LGW
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Rogue Trooper [NOW ACTIVATED!!!!]   Kickstarter: Rogue Trooper [NOW ACTIVATED!!!!] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:13 am

Lord GreyWolf wrote:
LOL Gatlag I made this thread just for you Kickstarter: Rogue Trooper [NOW ACTIVATED!!!!] 422323
Haha! That's why you're my hero! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Rogue Trooper [NOW ACTIVATED!!!!]   Kickstarter: Rogue Trooper [NOW ACTIVATED!!!!] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:27 am

I wish I would have done Judge Dred. Oh, well. I will have to wait when it comes out.

This looks interesting but I don't have any clue about this. I did see they had comic books a long time ago but this is it.

If someone has more info on this concept/history/plans post it up, please.
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Rogue Trooper [NOW ACTIVATED!!!!]   Kickstarter: Rogue Trooper [NOW ACTIVATED!!!!] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 1:27 am

Da Bank

The comics were a great read I have read the series from issue one all the way through. Rogue is my #1 character from the 2000AD range follwed by Slaine and Strotum Dogs.

while all of my mates were reading Mad, Marvel, DC, Commando, I was the only one reading 2000AD.

still haven't had a chance to go and see the latest Judge Dredd movie but will try soon.

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Rogue Trooper [NOW ACTIVATED!!!!]   Kickstarter: Rogue Trooper [NOW ACTIVATED!!!!] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 6:31 pm

Commando is/was a brilliant series. Strontium Dogs was almost my favourite storyline (just behind ABC warriors), though Zenith, Finn and Slaine all had superb elements. A Strontium Dogs based RPG would work really well (I'd buy it at least!).

I'm currently in 3 kickstarters (Guilds of Cadwallon, KD: Monster, Through the Breach - Malifaux RPG), so I'll need to give this one a miss (along with quite a few others - unless something outstanding comes up!).

Laney:D
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Rogue Trooper [NOW ACTIVATED!!!!]   Kickstarter: Rogue Trooper [NOW ACTIVATED!!!!] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 1:07 am

I am getting a Rogue Trooper, Souther Trooper and Nort Trooper with my Judge Dredd minis,

So will see what the quality is like. Also need to see if I can find a copy of the rules that were used for Starship Troopers as these will be used as the core rules for Rogue Trooper game.

I am excited about this but willing to hold off and see what happens. need to save some $$ or maybe even sell the Judge Dredd minis to fund this kickstarter... Time will tell

LGW
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Rogue Trooper [NOW ACTIVATED!!!!]   Kickstarter: Rogue Trooper [NOW ACTIVATED!!!!] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:55 pm

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1990654819/2000ad-rogue-trooper-miniatures-game

The Rogue Trooper KS has been activated they achieved the first goal in under an hour. [45minutes]

I have gone in one the Sergeant pledge level for now it depends on how much I can sell by the time the project ends.

so go have a look see what you think.

LGW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Rogue Trooper [NOW ACTIVATED!!!!]   Kickstarter: Rogue Trooper [NOW ACTIVATED!!!!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kickstarter: Rogue Trooper [NOW ACTIVATED!!!!]
Page 1 of 1