Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Terrain: Tiles,Corridors, and other printable terrain

Go down 
+3
Laney
Mordheimer
Lord GreyWolf
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

Terrain: Tiles,Corridors, and other printable terrain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrain: Tiles,Corridors, and other printable terrain   Terrain: Tiles,Corridors, and other printable terrain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:29 pm

02laney wrote:
Another cardstock terrain place to check out (if only for the free samples! pirat )
http://www.stones-edges.com/freesamples

Cheers Laney

I downloaded the wooden crates going to make a few them up....

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Terrain: Tiles,Corridors, and other printable terrain   Terrain: Tiles,Corridors, and other printable terrain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:53 pm

This is more paperhammer than scenery/terrain, but it is awesome! Loads of deathsquads/40k compatible stuff.

Check this out...
http://www.toposolitario.es/workshop/index.html

The iKube and ISO hospital are pretty cool (possible wall textures?)

Site in Spanish or English

Cheers Laney
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Terrain: Tiles,Corridors, and other printable terrain   Terrain: Tiles,Corridors, and other printable terrain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:17 pm

I totally forgot about Topo. I had printed up of his stuff some years ago and he only asks for donations. I dropped him $5 last time a down loaded something.
Back to top Go down
cody20

cody20

PostSubject: Re: Terrain: Tiles,Corridors, and other printable terrain   Terrain: Tiles,Corridors, and other printable terrain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:02 pm

Laney you did it again.

Terrain: Tiles,Corridors, and other printable terrain - Page 2 Img_6131

The model with the Necron body and head might be the best thing Ive seen.
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Terrain: Tiles,Corridors, and other printable terrain   Terrain: Tiles,Corridors, and other printable terrain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:36 am

Thanks Cody, it was a surprisingly easy conversion - but like I said this was another guys idea first, so to give credit where it's due... Here's the link, check it out...

http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157572

I just copied it - but it might make a decent death korps of krieg substitute (don't have a squad of them in our campaign yet).

Before I forget...

I found more cardstock freestuff... It might be adaptable to death squads - The sandbags and walls particularly (but no insides on the buildings).

http://www.combatstorm.com/download.html

Cheers cheers Laney
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Terrain: Tiles,Corridors, and other printable terrain   Terrain: Tiles,Corridors, and other printable terrain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:36 pm

Awesome links.
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Terrain: Tiles,Corridors, and other printable terrain   Terrain: Tiles,Corridors, and other printable terrain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:16 am

More Free Cardstock Buildings - The Sci-Fi Dungeon Builder on this site could be very cool - and it's free!

http://www.germy.co.uk/fprpg.htm
Terrain: Tiles,Corridors, and other printable terrain - Page 2 25mmap10
Terrain: Tiles,Corridors, and other printable terrain - Page 2 6mmcom10
Terrain: Tiles,Corridors, and other printable terrain - Page 2 Newdun11

Cheer Laney cheers
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Terrain: Tiles,Corridors, and other printable terrain   Terrain: Tiles,Corridors, and other printable terrain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:48 am

02laney...why does it look like your Avatar has a peg leg but it doesn't as the leg is bent at the knee but there is a stick coming out of the knee?
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Terrain: Tiles,Corridors, and other printable terrain   Terrain: Tiles,Corridors, and other printable terrain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:10 pm

hehehe.... da bank!

The terrain looks GREAT... peg-knee boy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Terrain: Tiles,Corridors, and other printable terrain   Terrain: Tiles,Corridors, and other printable terrain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 4:24 pm

I'd never noticed it before... Peg Knee Boy indeed! Just Kidding

This is Jack Staff - Britains Greatest Super Hero! (Basically, a normal bloke with a big stick! Pretty typical for the UK Laughing ).
Terrain: Tiles,Corridors, and other printable terrain - Page 2 Jackst10

I think the pegleg is actually a stick holder he wears at his belt (It shows up in his comic books all the time).

If I find more terrain I'll be sure to share!

Cheers Laney cheers

Edit: Oh, I found more paper terrain goodness for free on this site (scroll down past the boxes and crates). It has some cool 'Shanty Town' buildings...
http://imperiuswargaming.wordpress.com/painting-and-board-log/making-paper-terrain/
Back to top Go down
Kiwi

Kiwi

PostSubject: Re: Terrain: Tiles,Corridors, and other printable terrain   Terrain: Tiles,Corridors, and other printable terrain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:25 am

Awesome (nearly) free terrain!
I'm terrible at making and painting my own so this will help heaps. cheers
Back to top Go down
The ISH

The ISH

PostSubject: Re: Terrain: Tiles,Corridors, and other printable terrain   Terrain: Tiles,Corridors, and other printable terrain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:52 pm

I've used some of the great iKube and ISO containers from Topographica, along with a small selecion of his urban street mat; these look incredible when printed on plain white paper by a color laser. Card stock would have made them more durable and easier to build, but I had a ton of unused print credits at the university and they have a color laser. Ahem.

This playing surface is a little shy of 2" x 2.5," but for the small demo games I'll be running, should be fine. The full Topo urban map is about 4" x 3" and with minimal effort, two sets will cover an 8" x 6" table. I plan to beg the manager of my FLGS to float me the $20 or so to cover the printing, glue, and board, to turn on of his new tables into a Topo urban jungle.

Pics!

A few of da Voodoo Krewe hanging out on main street...
Terrain: Tiles,Corridors, and other printable terrain - Page 2 100_1313-1

Terrain: Tiles,Corridors, and other printable terrain - Page 2 100_1312
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Terrain: Tiles,Corridors, and other printable terrain   Terrain: Tiles,Corridors, and other printable terrain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:16 pm

Pretty cool! The warehouse district! HA!

Can we get a closeup of the sign? VERY Nice! What font did you used?
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Terrain: Tiles,Corridors, and other printable terrain   Terrain: Tiles,Corridors, and other printable terrain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:52 pm

I can't find the thread where I originally saw the other thread(too many thread for me to keep up). There is very very cool and you have done great!
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Terrain: Tiles,Corridors, and other printable terrain   Terrain: Tiles,Corridors, and other printable terrain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:17 am

i found a pdf file on my computer and it has all of the Necromunda walk ways and towers all i need are the bulk heads. but then again i will just use foam baord to flesh out the walk ways and towers.

will get them printed and made up for hopefully sundays games.... but then again the club rooms have heaps of scenery there so will see if time permits me to do so.

Cheers
LGW

anyone done any of the hirst sci-fi range?
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Terrain: Tiles,Corridors, and other printable terrain   Terrain: Tiles,Corridors, and other printable terrain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:05 am

I located a PDF of all the necromunda walkways but those bulk heads are too damn expensive.
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Terrain: Tiles,Corridors, and other printable terrain   Terrain: Tiles,Corridors, and other printable terrain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:10 am

Da Bank wrote:
I located a PDF of all the necromunda walkways but those bulk heads are too damn expensive.

I know. those ebay prices are a joke.... its plastic not gold plated.

I'll just do it on the cheap.....

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrain: Tiles,Corridors, and other printable terrain   Terrain: Tiles,Corridors, and other printable terrain - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terrain: Tiles,Corridors, and other printable terrain
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2