Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warzone Resurrection Kickstarter - Sci-fi Skirmish Game (PlasticResin)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laney

Laney

Warzone Resurrection Kickstarter - Sci-fi Skirmish Game (PlasticResin) Empty
PostSubject: Warzone Resurrection Kickstarter - Sci-fi Skirmish Game (PlasticResin)   Warzone Resurrection Kickstarter - Sci-fi Skirmish Game (PlasticResin) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 2:48 pm

New Kickstarter: Warzone Resurrection is up!
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/513277403/mutant-chronicles-warzone-resurrection
Anyone who knows the old warzone/mutant chronicles games from back in the day (including Siege of the Citadel), will likely be hit by a wave of nostalgia. The game suffered from poor quality sculpts of ace concept art in the past, but the guys at Prodos seem to be not only sculpting great miniatures, but listening really closely to feedback.
The kickstarter isn't a massive bargain at this point, but I think it will grow nicely as stratch goals are reached. They are currently doing cybertronic, brotherhood and dark legion, with bauhaus corporation as the first stretch, followed by capitol. I'm a little sad Imperial hasn't got a look in so far though!
Warzone Resurrection Kickstarter - Sci-fi Skirmish Game (PlasticResin) 612fe23d70be3a863ac9febe74a89dfc_large
Back to top Go down

Warzone Resurrection Kickstarter - Sci-fi Skirmish Game (PlasticResin)
Page 1 of 1