Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kickstarter: Counterblast [Bombshell Miniatures]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

kickstarter: Counterblast [Bombshell Miniatures] Empty
PostSubject: kickstarter: Counterblast [Bombshell Miniatures]   kickstarter: Counterblast [Bombshell Miniatures] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 4:35 pm

Found an interesting game on kick starter that have some very interesting minis. I am currently looking at the Mekkuskickstarter: Counterblast [Bombshell Miniatures] Db6f18e2b22b7908b7766ca453794d37_large

These would great as a solo mission like attacking a secret lab you need to destroy the security bots to get to your target the sealed lab core to extract the latest in hightec/genetic/robotic experiments.

The above pack is $45USD not a bad price considering to buy them individually would be $61USD. 
They have 15 days to go with plenty to offer. If you want to see the range click the link below.

Counterblast

LGW
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: kickstarter: Counterblast [Bombshell Miniatures]   kickstarter: Counterblast [Bombshell Miniatures] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 3:01 am

Nice looking minis - but not enough value for me. I'm currently in for Guildball (which looks fun) - though it is pretty pricey and I'm still waiting on Robotech (never gonna happen!), Arena Rex, Through the Breach, Some more Deadzone (WAVE 2) and Raging Heroes TTGG.

Crowd funding is interesting, but I need to see a few of these come through first!
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: kickstarter: Counterblast [Bombshell Miniatures]   kickstarter: Counterblast [Bombshell Miniatures] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 5:52 am

I am waiting for:
Incursion
Mars attack (I got only dead zone terrain)
Pulp city
And the last bit of Judge Dredd .

I really like the Mekkus and will be using them for Pulp City games.

LGW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kickstarter: Counterblast [Bombshell Miniatures]   kickstarter: Counterblast [Bombshell Miniatures] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kickstarter: Counterblast [Bombshell Miniatures]
Page 1 of 1