Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LGW's Deadzone den

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

LGW's Deadzone den Empty
PostSubject: LGW's Deadzone den   LGW's Deadzone den I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:39 pm

OK I have bitten the bullet and bought the Maruaders and Enforcers starter packs. On top of that I have four packs of Deadzone terrain and two gaming mats coming via the mars attack kick starter. Will buy the rules, tokens and some dice in a few weeks time.

Will post pics of unboxing, painting and game play as it evolves.

LGW
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

LGW's Deadzone den Empty
PostSubject: Re: LGW's Deadzone den   LGW's Deadzone den I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:12 pm

Good Stuff! I have an enforcer, marauder, rebs and plague starter, but not properly unboxed them - maybe this will inspire me!

Laney  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

LGW's Deadzone den Empty
PostSubject: Re: LGW's Deadzone den   LGW's Deadzone den I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 1:39 pm

Laney wrote:
Good Stuff! I have an enforcer, marauder, rebs and plague starter, but not properly unboxed them - maybe this will inspire me!

Laney  Very Happy
Yesterday morning my maruaders arrived and then late afternoon my Enforcers were delivered. Didn't have much chance to look at them as I had night shift.

But today once I have had some sleep I will be gluing them up.

I want to get those Enforcers with shotguns and shields, a second Maruadar Pyro. There are quite a bit of the second wave I am wanting to get as well.
Still waiting to see when my terrain will be sent..
But I have enough to keep me busy for awhile.

LGW
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

LGW's Deadzone den Empty
PostSubject: Re: LGW's Deadzone den   LGW's Deadzone den I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 5:21 am

Both squads are now glued and ready for painting.
I have already decided to increase my mawbeasts plus in the booster pack I get the Orx sergeant so he will get used. As well as two more goblin snipers. 
I might try out a sniper pack for a lark.
But will field at least 4 basic mawbeasts (no bomb version)
The Marauder captain is an auto choice and will have one of the mawbeasts as a body guard. Will also tinker with the ripper suits seems they have more cons then pros but like everything they are trial by error.

Will post pics as the painting unfolds.

LGW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LGW's Deadzone den Empty
PostSubject: Re: LGW's Deadzone den   LGW's Deadzone den I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LGW's Deadzone den
Page 1 of 1