Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some Mordheim photos

Go down 
+4
DeafNala
Mordheimer
mudboy
rhuntar
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Narcissus

Narcissus

Some Mordheim photos - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Mordheim photos   Some Mordheim photos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 3:11 am

Very cool. I can see the pictures now. I like the character in his face. Looks like he got knocked around a few times at the pub. Nice job on the crest on his shoulder. Is that freehand? Looks very nice.
Back to top Go down
http://rustandthecity.blogspot.com/
DeafNala

DeafNala

PostSubject: Re: Some Mordheim photos   Some Mordheim photos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:06 am

The Lad looks GREAT...FINE brushwork & all that paraphernalia complete his Mordheim chic style. Just a bit of work on his base & your done. Keep up the SPLENDID WORK! Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
rhuntar

rhuntar

PostSubject: Re: Some Mordheim photos   Some Mordheim photos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:23 am

Thanks guy

@narcissus The lion, or whatever, is part of the model. Both the youngbloods have them, my guess is all of the Marienburgers do.

@Deafnala. It's always nice to get some of your enthusiastic compliments.

I'm slowly coming to the realization that the 'layering' I'm trying to do is probably not going to be effective until I move towards using a wet palette or similar. I felt like this guy looks very dry brushy/streaky, despite my efforts. Although, he's better than I should probably hope for since I tend to take a three month break in between painting sessions...
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Oftheninefinger
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Mordheim photos   Some Mordheim photos - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Mordheim photos
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2