Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Batman Miniature Games

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arachas

Arachas

Batman Miniature Games Empty
PostSubject: Batman Miniature Games   Batman Miniature Games I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:29 pm

I recently ran into this beauty:

Batman Miniature Game by Knight Models. The rules are free to download, but also still in an early stage: they're translated from Spanish and not very expertly so. 

That said, there's some very interesting concepts in the game. You can play as Batman & cops, Joker & Gang, Penguin & Gang... etc etc. It's always night during games, so visibility is topped at 30 cm (some characters can see in the dark). Great for sneaking. 

Every character has got a unit card with several action counters, which you can distribute to certain actions, such as move, attack, defend, etc, all depending on the situation. The amount of counters gives you extra dice, or adds modifiers, so it's a rather important decision. The more damage you take, the less counters you get.

The models are INSANELY beautiful, not to mention painted by some sort of godlike creature that can't possibly be human. 

My usual Infinity distributor has chucked in a free Batman mini for me to try. I'm definitely going to try this game!
Back to top Go down

Batman Miniature Games
Page 1 of 1