The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Wanted] Ork and Imperial Guard Bitz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: [Wanted] Ork and Imperial Guard Bitz   Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:01 am

Wanting to do some kit bashing but my Bitz box has been cleaned out so after what ever bitz you don't need

would take any format [WH40k, WHFB, Necromunda etc] all Factions but needing the following:

Imperial guard Arms/weapons/equipment and heavy weapons
Orc Arms, weapons, heavy weapons, and accessories 

will pay via paypal and postage.

LGW
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: [Wanted] Ork and Imperial Guard Bitz   Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:27 am

This weekend will be pretty busy as we're having a lot of family over to celebrate my new baby girl. But the days after that I'll browse through my bitz for ya!
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: [Wanted] Ork and Imperial Guard Bitz   Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:52 am

Sweet thx Gatlag

LGW
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: [Wanted] Ork and Imperial Guard Bitz   Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:38 pm

I've been browsing through my stuff tonight and found some bitz and bops I'm willing to part with (Most of the time I get greedy while browsing through my bitz Wink ).
Here a quickpic of the catch:

If you like what you see give me your address and I'll send it away! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: [Wanted] Ork and Imperial Guard Bitz   Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:56 pm

How much are you wanting for them ?

LGW
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: [Wanted] Ork and Imperial Guard Bitz   Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:58 am

As said earlier in the Trade Pit I hate to ask money for my stuff as it's not my intention to make money out of my stuff. When I bought it, it was to make me happy because I had big plans for it. Some parts did their job other still remain plastic or metal...
You don't have something to trade? Or a special built you made yourself?
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: [Wanted] Ork and Imperial Guard Bitz   Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:59 am

Gatlag Stonetooth wrote:
As said earlier in the Trade Pit I hate to ask money for my stuff as it's not my intention to make money out of my stuff. When I bought it, it was to make me happy because I had big plans for it. Some parts did their job other still remain plastic or metal...
You don't have something to trade? Or a special built you made yourself?

My blitz box is pretty pathetic hence why I am trying to source more parts. As for conversions I don't have much again due to lack of parts.

LGW
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: [Wanted] Ork and Imperial Guard Bitz   Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:51 am

Ok, just pm your address then, we'll figure something out.
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: [Wanted] Ork and Imperial Guard Bitz   Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:27 pm

Gatlag I got the pack the other day already started making a small human squad not sure if they will be IG or more of a merc type squad but will post pics soon of what I have made so far.

First guy is the commander and a also have kit bashed up a heavy weapon trooper armed with an auto-cannon. But due to weight he is riding on a mini trike. Game play it just means he can move and fire his weapon. 

Thinking I might add in an alien mix to the squad make them more like bounty hunters or Relic hunters. A mix matched squad...will see what my kit bashing can come up with.

LGW
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: [Wanted] Ork and Imperial Guard Bitz   Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:33 pm

Good to hear that it arrived! Luckily it werd all bitz so no damage could be done I guess. Just Kidding
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Wanted] Ork and Imperial Guard Bitz   Today at 11:37 am

Back to top Go down

[Wanted] Ork and Imperial Guard Bitz
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1