Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uncle Brads Freedom Fighters (IR) vs Who da Hell they were? (eldar)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dr!zzt

dr!zzt

Uncle Brads Freedom Fighters (IR) vs Who da Hell they were? (eldar) Empty
PostSubject: Uncle Brads Freedom Fighters (IR) vs Who da Hell they were? (eldar)   Uncle Brads Freedom Fighters (IR) vs Who da Hell they were? (eldar) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:42 pm

First time evil ass-kicking. Me and Fox arrange game in maby an hour, he took his Space fairies, i was forced to borrow some IG's (as Militiamen's), an bitz-made Chaos SM (Uncle Brad himself) and use mu tau pathfinders (as sergeants) and Fire warriors (as Heavy Weapon operator w/flamers). Everything were very chaotic, only access to TLRB was through my cell phone, dice gods- better don't tell anything... But after first turn we forget abot this... simple chance ecounter with side vs side formations

Uncle Brad (as everyone call him) was the first man in Rambelszczyna who stand up against exploitation. Everyone were suprrised by his courage and luck, some uneasy youngs join him... But oddly fast inqisition appears in the region. He, his sergeants (probably they have something against meeting any inqisitors) and old priest decided to find some calm place to resist the storm. Many stay with families, few followed...

Uncle Brad-Commander
Extra arm /
sword/ bolt pistol/shield/flack jacket

enforcer
lasgun/flack jacket

Ren Sergeant
mutated hide / mesh arm./ lasgun

Ren Sergeant
Scorpion Tail/ mesh arm/ sword /shield

Apostate Priest
laspistol

2x H. Weapons w/ flamer
3x militiamen w/autogun
3x militiamen w/sword and autopistol

Uncle Brads Freedom Fighters (IR) vs Who da Hell they were? (eldar) DSCF5373
In they way there, through ramains of some old police action, they met few humans (yeah, sure!) searchin for something.
preacher, the only owner of binoculars call a meeting, where he persuade an assalut to gather more supplies, which already were very low...
Uncle Brads Freedom Fighters (IR) vs Who da Hell they were? (eldar) DSCF5375
only few men knows what they stand against.

preacher, too old for so unsafe situations hide himself behind some industrial buildings (with red stripes chimney), where he stood till the end of the battle.
From closer range everyone find out who's their opponent, fear fly through many hearts of freedom fighters.
Uncle Brads Freedom Fighters (IR) vs Who da Hell they were? (eldar) DSCF5374

Whilst uncle managed to strike in single horde, eldars dividen in two groups, first concentrated on exarch, second guided by warlock, both assisted by aspect warriors and aspect aspirants, with some guardians.
Uncle Brads Freedom Fighters (IR) vs Who da Hell they were? (eldar) DSCF5376
Uncle try to engage exarch group, leaving small grop leaded by enforcer to guard their right flank
Uncle Brads Freedom Fighters (IR) vs Who da Hell they were? (eldar) DSCF5377
Using their unhuman mobility both groups of eldar warriors strike those small group, while rest of IR could only sopport them with fire.
Uncle Brads Freedom Fighters (IR) vs Who da Hell they were? (eldar) DSCF5383
Here the main battle took her place: brave joe charge into prevailing forces, giving time for flamer to take possition (violet arrow )- his body did'n cool, when his friend rewenge him and burn aspect warrior and stune another one. Exarch kill my enforcer, and together with guardian attacked my militiamen with autogun and knife... and died in horrific pain of minced guts... (!!dice lord of the day!!). That broke morale of eldar forces, in next turn my CC sergeant kill another aspect warrior and commander rip some aspect aspirant, another militiamen shoot out their warlock...

When Uncle Brad realized that he gain most of so important resouces in return of his enforcer and 3 militiamen he decided to withdraw, further casualities wasn't neceseary and main task was gained.

Woluntary rout of IR forces (with 5 of 6 exchangeable Items). Defeat?
all militiamen survive, only heated enforcer died on the battlefield.

exploration effects soon.

I didn't really thought i'll appreciate Imperial Renegades so much, untill now i was playing only Tau, so change were qite big.

Maby in the future Uncle Brad show his ugly crypto-chaotic ass...
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Brads Freedom Fighters (IR) vs Who da Hell they were? (eldar)   Uncle Brads Freedom Fighters (IR) vs Who da Hell they were? (eldar) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:18 am

Drizzt....Awesome introduction, awesome battle report, awesome pics.

Thansk for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Brads Freedom Fighters (IR) vs Who da Hell they were? (eldar)   Uncle Brads Freedom Fighters (IR) vs Who da Hell they were? (eldar) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:47 am

Uncle Brad!!!

Heheheh... question? How he got an 'extra arm? Only the Sgt can get mutations... so I do not know if it was fluff or not. I really like the fight... and the fact that you played against all odds deserves a medal!

Uncle Brads Freedom Fighters (IR) vs Who da Hell they were? (eldar) DSCN0444

PS: That is a Polish WWII Infantry RGT Badge. A chicken?!? Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
dr!zzt

dr!zzt

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Brads Freedom Fighters (IR) vs Who da Hell they were? (eldar)   Uncle Brads Freedom Fighters (IR) vs Who da Hell they were? (eldar) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:50 am

Damn...
well, i thought about fluff AFTER the battle... so the extra arm is my mistake... although he didn't use the shield even once (!)... now i'm going to fix it (maby he get mutation next time? Very Happy)

And ab. badge- I'm collector and trader of this stuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Brads Freedom Fighters (IR) vs Who da Hell they were? (eldar)   Uncle Brads Freedom Fighters (IR) vs Who da Hell they were? (eldar) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:01 am

Superb - great job on the report!

Good Pics and Top Notch Fluff.

Ace (more please! Smile )

Laney
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Brads Freedom Fighters (IR) vs Who da Hell they were? (eldar)   Uncle Brads Freedom Fighters (IR) vs Who da Hell they were? (eldar) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uncle Brads Freedom Fighters (IR) vs Who da Hell they were? (eldar)
Page 1 of 1