Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mantic's German ZOMBIES!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

Mantic's German ZOMBIES!!! Empty
PostSubject: Mantic's German ZOMBIES!!!   Mantic's German ZOMBIES!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:36 pm

With no rest for the wicked, Mantic has teamed up with Warlord Games to offer a special plastic kit for Halloween this year – World War II Zombie Germans!

This set provides you with three Mantic Zombie Sprues, two Warlord German Infantry Sprues and a Warlord German Weapon Sprue. Coming from different manufacturers you will need to use your brains, braaaaiiiinnnss, delicious, juicy brains to make sure they go together. Though with just a little bit of work, as you can see from the pictures, the results are horrifying and well worth the effort!

This set contains enough models to at least make ten German Zombies - however if your really careful with your parts you could quite easily make up to twenty! By combining them with IG parts... hmmm... Imperial Renegades?!?

Check them out at the Mantic's website now!
Mantic's German ZOMBIES!!! 746.1.600.600.FFFFFF.0
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Mantic's German ZOMBIES!!!   Mantic's German ZOMBIES!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:50 pm

Wow! I like this.
Back to top Go down
moggd

moggd

PostSubject: Re: Mantic's German ZOMBIES!!!   Mantic's German ZOMBIES!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:05 pm

SWEET!!!
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: Mantic's German ZOMBIES!!!   Mantic's German ZOMBIES!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:38 am

ArgH! This is awesome!
Browsing on the forum really pays off Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DeafNala

DeafNala

PostSubject: Re: Mantic's German ZOMBIES!!!   Mantic's German ZOMBIES!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:11 am

COOL STUFF...the only good Nazi is a dead one; failing that an undead one is next up.
From the warped mind of one of the Reaper Forum Guys, chaney_insaney, the Living Impaired Furher:

http://www.reapermini.com/forum/index.php?/topic/41387-chronoscape-zombie-hitler/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mantic's German ZOMBIES!!!   Mantic's German ZOMBIES!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mantic's German ZOMBIES!!!
Page 1 of 1