The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Cheap Pre-made Buildings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sultansean

sultansean

Cheap Pre-made Buildings Empty
PostSubject: Cheap Pre-made Buildings   Cheap Pre-made Buildings I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:09 pm

Just found out about this company and wondering if anyone on here has any experience with them. The buildings look good quality and cheap. Does anyone else have a favorite maker of terrain buildings?

http://fingerandtoe.com/
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Pre-made Buildings   Cheap Pre-made Buildings I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 5:37 pm

sultansean wrote:
Just found out about this company and wondering if anyone on here has any experience with them. The buildings look good quality and cheap. Does anyone else have a favorite maker of terrain buildings?

http://fingerandtoe.com/

they are not to bad I have downloaded some of their free stuff and I like them. just depends if you like card scenery or resin/plastic type terrain.

at $6USD for the Slum city it is definitely cheap. You just need some decent stock card to print them on.

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Pre-made Buildings   Cheap Pre-made Buildings I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:39 am

Laney is the master of cardstock terrain... hopefully he can tell us more!

Support Bacteria; it is the ONLY culture some people have!
Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!
Cheap Pre-made Buildings ForumAdBanner
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Pre-made Buildings   Cheap Pre-made Buildings I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:47 pm

I've downloaded a few finger and toe things - pretty good - quick to build. The pinnacle of cardstock terrain is Worldworksgames though (not cheap for downloads) - great textures and when they the terrain linx stuff for more sci-fi builds it will be even better. They have also made pre-printed cardstock terrain for Malifaux - which is reasonably priced and looks great!

My wife is telling me I have to go for my training run now! (It's pouring down outside Sad )

EDIT: Right, finished my run... RPG Now is also a good place to pick up free downloadable cardstock terrain (in their special offer area).

Cheers Laney Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Pre-made Buildings   Cheap Pre-made Buildings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheap Pre-made Buildings
Page 1 of 1