Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WIP: Gimpsters [Chaos BB Team ~ Slaanesh theme]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

WIP: Gimpsters [Chaos BB Team ~ Slaanesh theme] Empty
PostSubject: WIP: Gimpsters [Chaos BB Team ~ Slaanesh theme]   WIP: Gimpsters [Chaos BB Team ~ Slaanesh theme] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:11 am

After my fun with Nurgle I am going to have ago with A Chaos Team and the Theme will be "Slaanesh"

After looking for a Minotaur fig online and not finding one that suits my Imagination for "Mistress Higla" I decided to try my hand at doing some green stuff [first time for anything]

So here is how she came out....

Before:
an old fig I had used as a Possessed Imperial Renegade Sergeant. It had a plastic Minotaur toros, converted legs and a possessed head.
WIP: Gimpsters [Chaos BB Team ~ Slaanesh theme] 1005243j

After:
Mistress Hilga built like a brick shithouse and loves to deal out punishment for the glory of Slaanesh.
Watch out for her Tentacles, claws and she has a nasty right hook.
1.] sculpted boobies
2.] sculpted abbs/stomach
3.] scuplted head, added face mask and horns.
4.] scuplted Buttocks
5.] twisted hair and blended with helm
6.] added tentacles and power claw.
WIP: Gimpsters [Chaos BB Team ~ Slaanesh theme] 10068341 WIP: Gimpsters [Chaos BB Team ~ Slaanesh theme] 10068351
WIP: Gimpsters [Chaos BB Team ~ Slaanesh theme] 10068361 WIP: Gimpsters [Chaos BB Team ~ Slaanesh theme] 10068371
WIP: Gimpsters [Chaos BB Team ~ Slaanesh theme] 10068381 WIP: Gimpsters [Chaos BB Team ~ Slaanesh theme] 10068401

Still may add some more greenstuff to her arms and to hide some of the older mini but i like her she is the most greenstuff I have ever done..... it was fun... now getting ready to paint her maybe tonight or tomorrow night depends on what time i get to do it.

next post will be 5 Beastwomen and 1 beastman all are hung well. The Beastman nicked name Gimp is my dirty player he is going to just foul when ever he can and if he gets sent off Hilga will punish him repeatedly. Once I have done the beasties I'll start work on the Chaos Warriors just waiting on bitz and bodies to arrive.

Cheers
Lord GreyWolf
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: WIP: Gimpsters [Chaos BB Team ~ Slaanesh theme]   WIP: Gimpsters [Chaos BB Team ~ Slaanesh theme] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:50 am

Going to splatter some under coat on Mistress Hilga soon.... so thought I'd share these with you all.

ok here are the girls and boys. The nipples Look HUGE but they are quite small actually and i have big fingers dam hard to get them on in the first place. The GS isn't the best on these but I think a bit of paint should hide the bad points....until they are inked LOL.

Before: [the naked warriors supplied by the Generosity thread from SinDex - Ausbowl Blood Bowl Forum Board ]
WIP: Gimpsters [Chaos BB Team ~ Slaanesh theme] 007-1

After:
1.]weapon and arm snips
2.] scuplted boobies lots and lots of boobies....well mainly boobie enlargements
3.] scratch built Mr Gimpy single Beastman...

WIP: Gimpsters [Chaos BB Team ~ Slaanesh theme] 1006841p WIP: Gimpsters [Chaos BB Team ~ Slaanesh theme] 1006842
WIP: Gimpsters [Chaos BB Team ~ Slaanesh theme] 1006843

WIP: Gimpsters [Chaos BB Team ~ Slaanesh theme] 1006847

WIP: Gimpsters [Chaos BB Team ~ Slaanesh theme] 1006844q

WIP: Gimpsters [Chaos BB Team ~ Slaanesh theme] 1006846i

WIP: Gimpsters [Chaos BB Team ~ Slaanesh theme] 1006849a

WIP: Gimpsters [Chaos BB Team ~ Slaanesh theme] 1006850

Got Chaos Warriors still to come and some Star players, Cheerleaders, ass.coaches, Owner etc etc....

Cheers
GreyWolf
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: WIP: Gimpsters [Chaos BB Team ~ Slaanesh theme]   WIP: Gimpsters [Chaos BB Team ~ Slaanesh theme] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:39 pm

My sctratch built Minotaur is coming along still at the 2nd messy stage of washing will add some highlights and then blend with a wash.
Mistress Hilga Minotaur
WIP: Gimpsters [Chaos BB Team ~ Slaanesh theme] 1006856

These two lovelies had rocks at the base of the them.

Beastwomen with Rock #1
Before: Ugly big rock what to do?
WIP: Gimpsters [Chaos BB Team ~ Slaanesh theme] 1006844q

After: Turn it into a squished Gobbo. Also had to redo her left nipple 4 times it came off hence why its still green. slightly bigger then its righty side. She has Leaped up and jumped onto his back crushing him down into the pitch.
WIP: Gimpsters [Chaos BB Team ~ Slaanesh theme] 1006857
WIP: Gimpsters [Chaos BB Team ~ Slaanesh theme] 1006858n
WIP: Gimpsters [Chaos BB Team ~ Slaanesh theme] 1006859r

Beastwomen with Rock #2
Before: Another rather ugly and annoying big rock.
WIP: Gimpsters [Chaos BB Team ~ Slaanesh theme] 1006846i

After: What to do why not make a squished Gobbo Pogoer and here he is in all his squishiness. Poor lil gobbo broke his pogo stick.
WIP: Gimpsters [Chaos BB Team ~ Slaanesh theme] 1006860r
WIP: Gimpsters [Chaos BB Team ~ Slaanesh theme] 1006861
WIP: Gimpsters [Chaos BB Team ~ Slaanesh theme] 1006862
WIP: Gimpsters [Chaos BB Team ~ Slaanesh theme] 1006863h

Will Post more of the Ladies this afternoon once I get back from my Training course [dam work how dare it interfere with my painting time]

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WIP: Gimpsters [Chaos BB Team ~ Slaanesh theme]   WIP: Gimpsters [Chaos BB Team ~ Slaanesh theme] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WIP: Gimpsters [Chaos BB Team ~ Slaanesh theme]
Page 1 of 1