Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log

Go down 
+10
Gatlag Stonetooth
DeafNala
Arachas
Da Bank
El_Toro
mudboy
Laney
Mordheimer
Lazi
Komfritten
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Komfritten

Komfritten

Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log   Empty
PostSubject: Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log    Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:12 pm

OK I'm not in the game yet, but I'm thinking in lines of a Servitor. As *someone* started a trash kan, I sorta trashed that ide - I *am* gonna copy it, but for myself! Ha!

The chaos servitor, I suppose, Is going to be big, mean and most of all - servitory. But as I'm stuck up in Novac and financial crisis, I'll start after the 20th February.

Besides that I'm all out of ideas at the time - but hopefully you will inspire me =)
Back to top Go down
Lazi

Lazi

PostSubject: Re: Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log    Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:27 pm

Komfritten wrote:

But as I'm stuck up in Novac and financial crisis, I'll start after the 20th February.

Hehe, as far as I am concerned, you can send part of Novac as the prisoner Very Happy

Komfritten wrote:
and most of all - servitory

Servitory you say? Maybe if you weren't going for big, mean chaos Servitor, you might make him a little bit "butlerish" Wink You know - mechanical servitor for real gentleman Wink
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log    Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:37 pm

YES! I you promise send ONE TILE of Novac, I will bribe the guy drawing the Recepients so I get it! HAHAHA!

Servitors are awesome... specially yours and Narcissus!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Komfritten

Komfritten

PostSubject: Re: Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log    Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:23 am

Even though I promised myself not to go into PE before feb 20. I dreamt about it tonight... So the idea will be a "ordinary" servitor, dragging some sort of corrupted scum back to questioning or death ... or both....

The idea is to make the chain connecting the two minis detachable by magnets and maybe magnetize the prisoner so he can be equipped.

The prisoner is dragged by a chain around his neck.

Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log    Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:12 am

WOW! Cool 'action' scene... especially for a Servitor, which I visualize as lethargic. GREAT idea!
Back to top Go down
Komfritten

Komfritten

PostSubject: Re: Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log    Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:08 pm

This servitor is something else! Once a pure warrior with zeal and purpose in abundance, he fell victim to a foul plot... now lobotamized and dull, he still serves the emperor, and still find that he can track and subdue even the most persistant of foes! How?! Only He-on-Earth knows! "Just give the order master..." his monotone and metallic voice cracks over the vox...
Back to top Go down
Komfritten

Komfritten

PostSubject: Re: Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log    Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:27 am

So here's what I whipped up last night:

Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log   2012-02-09%2008.21.24-1

Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log   2012-02-09%2008.21.36-1

Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log   2012-02-09%2008.21.47-1

The servitor needs basing, basecoating, and then I'll post some almost done pics. The chain is connected to the servitor via magnet, and I'll make a piece more, so he can be "un-chained" Wink I think I'll make a small banner too to fit on the pole - something with "vengeance" or "purpose" =)
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log    Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:42 am

Very cool servitor - is he an inquisition/grey knight servitor or was it simply the body you had available at the time (either way good job!). The orky flamethrower is a good fit too.

What is the lower body made from (I can't make it out on the picture)?

Thanks

Stuart
Back to top Go down
Komfritten

Komfritten

PostSubject: Re: Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log    Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:51 am

Its a GK body from my GK sprue, and CSM legs with the legs cut off. Then I added some wire and wrapped a thinner wire around them. The turbine at the "feet" is a piece of orc rocket from a storm-boy... And at his lower back there are two exhausts from a CSM backpack-thingie. The head is a CSM, and the right arm is a ork arm - with a ork-vehicle assesorie attached =)

The tubes are guitar strings.

The ork burner tip is attached to something from my bit box - think its something from warmachine - but don't really know...

The reason for the GK body is that it had Vengeance spelled on it - just found it cool, as I wanted him to be more than the ordinary servitor - he's some sort of bounty hunter servitor hehe
Back to top Go down
Lazi

Lazi

PostSubject: Re: Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log    Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:30 am

That's pretty cool mini! I love the giant hook Wink And his "propulsion system" is also great Wink
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log    Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:09 am

You are a modeling GENIUS! This is simply amazing... WOW! Someone will be VERY lucky to see this piece in person. Since I am not that lucky... MORE PICS!!! Smack
Back to top Go down
mudboy

mudboy

PostSubject: Re: Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log    Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:45 am

Very cool!

Only critisism is that the chain looks a bit big.
Back to top Go down
Komfritten

Komfritten

PostSubject: Re: Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log    Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:04 pm

You'll know why, when you see his prisoner Wink but duly noted - its the only one I've got atm, and I decided not to buy anything for this project... but heck a chain is not THAT expencive Just Kidding
Back to top Go down
El_Toro

El_Toro

PostSubject: Re: Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log    Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:10 am

Komfritten wrote:
but heck a chain is not THAT expencive Just Kidding

And so it begins... Death Squads
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log    Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:59 pm

Nice.

What type of tubing is that on the servitor's arms?
Back to top Go down
Arachas

Arachas

PostSubject: Re: Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log    Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:21 am

OK, I didn't want to do this... but I'm going to use my Dev-Powah...

... Mord, you assign me Komfritten. No buts!
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log    Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:42 am

Arachas wrote:
OK, I didn't want to do this... but I'm going to use my Dev-Powah...

... Mord, you assign me Komfritten. No buts!

Hehehe... you don't know how tempted I have been into assigning ME* someone specific. If I have not done it for me*... SCREW YOU! Random selection for you and everyone else. Just Kidding Suffer... almost like me (I will get to know who will send me their Prisoner!!)

* I have not done it, because I can't decide which person has the cooler Prisoner... they are all awesome!
Back to top Go down
Komfritten

Komfritten

PostSubject: Re: Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log    Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:49 am

Ok starting on the Prisoner now:

Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log   2012-02-19%2014.45.20

Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log   2012-02-19%2014.45.31

The push is the green stuff... never tried that before, so I will start out with something simple.

The idea is also to give the prisoner two "settings". One as a chained up chaos scum, and one as a killing machine chaos scum...
Back to top Go down
Komfritten

Komfritten

PostSubject: Re: Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log    Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:01 pm

Ok this is the combat configuration of the prisoner:

Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log   2012-02-19%2016.58.01

Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log   2012-02-19%2016.57.02

Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log   2012-02-19%2016.57.29

The arms are magnetized as you can see here:

Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log   2012-02-19%2017.01.09
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log    Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:49 pm

Great stuff. Question... what is the snake body? A mutation.. or just artistic freedom (nothing wrong with either... just curious!)
Back to top Go down
Komfritten

Komfritten

PostSubject: Re: Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log    Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:52 pm

Mutation I guess? Thought of him as a chaos sergeant or a CSM - definatley evil =)

In game terms he could be a WIP or go into a CC squad... The servitor could go in as a gun servitor - so it's a package deal Wink

EDIT: Right now the worst part is that I have to part with them... ... ...
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log    Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:21 pm

More questions (sorry to bother you... I'm just interested in your piece!)...

As I understood, the Servitor was going to 'drag' the prisoner by a chain. I though the Prisoner was join to be this poor beat up guy, hanging to dear life by a thread. Now, the Prisoner is this bad mofo, the stuff Freddy Krueger and Jason have nightmares about.

Can you explain what is the 'vision' again?

Komfritten wrote:
EDIT: Right now the worst part is that I have to part with them... ... ...
The sign of a GREAT Prisoner!

Back to top Go down
Komfritten

Komfritten

PostSubject: Re: Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log    Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:30 pm

Quote :
So the idea will be a "ordinary" servitor, dragging some sort of corrupted scum back to questioning or death ... or both....

Quote :
This servitor is something else! Once a pure warrior with zeal and purpose in abundance

The idea is that this Servitor (with a capitol S) is a former high ranker either as a SM or an Inquisitor. Now, after "the incident" he's bound to hover the earth, purging it relentlesly for chaos and its ilk.

The Prisoner (with a capital P) is chaos incarnate, tracked, subdued and now in chains - waiting for his doom, or soon release by the hand of the ruinous powers.

The whole idea is that I equally like the S and the P, and thought they both should be main characters in the setting - as in "3:10 to Yuma" (the S is just more badass).

It's the empires (loosing?) battle, using every means possible, against the ever expanding, corrupting, chaos, employing every trick in the book to get the job done - even if it has to be by lobomization..
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log    Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:58 pm

AWESOME! Even better than I thought... WOW!!!
Back to top Go down
DeafNala

DeafNala

PostSubject: Re: Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log    Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:18 pm

That is OH-SO-COOL...in a strange sort of way that most definitely appeals to this strange Old Man. VERY CREATIVE WORK!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log    Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Komfritten's Prisoner Exchange Log
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next