Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inquisitor Valeria

Go down 
+2
mudboy
Laney
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Laney

Laney

Inquisitor Valeria Empty
PostSubject: Inquisitor Valeria   Inquisitor Valeria I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:22 am

For Mord and his Daughter...

Helynna Valeria is a Radical Inquisitor of the Ordo Xenos who is loaded with Xenos Archaeotech Items...

Inquisitor Valeria has always believed that the work of the Inquisition should be guided by the spirit and the intent of lore: to use the weapons of the enemy against the enemy. For Valeria there are no lines that cannot be crossed and anything is permitted in the defense of the Imperium. In pursuit of this goal, Valeria has become a collector of arcane and lost technological knowledge. She has spent many decades exploring the ruins of many far-flung worlds and met with the Eldar, Hrud, Ulumeathi, and Draxians to expand humanity's store of knowledge. The recovery of the Dimensional Forge has been the crowning glory of Valeria's life's work. Able to create a null zone where Daemons can not enter light years in diameter, the Forge was lost in an event known as The Howling. Tracking it to the Hive World of Cavlock, which was under Daemonic attack, Valeria would be tracked by the Puritan Inquisitor Emil Darkhammer. Issuing an Exterminatus order, Darkhammer saw to it that whatever Valeria was trying to uncover would be reduced to cinders.

So began a vendetta between Valeria and Darkhammer. Having declared Darkhammer Excommunicate Traitoris, she has pursued him across all of Segmentum Obscurus, seeking revenge under the pretext of justice. However no other Inquisitor has intervened in their feud, fearing it could escalate into a wider clash within the Inquisition.

In 793.M41 Inquisitor Valeria would raid the Necron Tomb World of Solemnace, seeking answers as to why the world was spared from Tyranid Hive Fleet Behemoth. Valeria's party was wiped out by the planets defenders led by Trazyn the Infinite and she was forced to retreat with her surviving forces.

This is the model (with the GS finished). Paint to follow (any suggestions on colours would be great!)

She has the hyperstone maze (the cube in her left hand), laspistol, graviton beamer (the xenos gun on her back - it is supposed to be a pistol, back that didn't work for me), grenades, dagger of midnight (the dark eldar sword), runes of destiny (just under her cloak), forcefield (her cloak).

Inquisitor Valeria P1000339

Inquisitor Valeria P1000340

Inquisitor Valeria P1000341

Inquisitor Valeria P1000342

Inquisitor Valeria P1000343

Inquisitor Valeria P1000344

Inquisitor Valeria P1000345

As always c and c welcome - but I'm out of GS!

Cheers Laney

Last edited by Laney on Sun May 13, 2012 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mudboy

mudboy

Inquisitor Valeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inquisitor Valeria   Inquisitor Valeria I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:57 am

Awesome! And the wife is drooling too. She want's one!

Really impressed with the GS. I can't even do a proper cloak Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

Inquisitor Valeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inquisitor Valeria   Inquisitor Valeria I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:59 pm

Cheers Mudboy,

I'll see if I can do a GS cloak tutorial when I re-stock (If you want). She has so much wargear that is unique to her it is a nightmare to fit it all in. I'm pretty please with the result - now I just have to paint her (and all the other models I've made in the last couple of weeks).

An idea: Would 'tamed/bred' ork mekboys or grot 'techno savants' make a reasonable replacement for Jokaero? I like the model AND the fluff (before anyone starts), but don't want more than one of the same thing and though there are a couple of good 'space ape' models out there I quite like the idea of trying omething altogether different.

Laney
Back to top Go down
Narcissus

Narcissus

Inquisitor Valeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inquisitor Valeria   Inquisitor Valeria I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:46 pm

Wow. Very ambitious. I am really impressed with the writing in the greenstuff. What tool did you use to do it? The cloak is awesome as well. Can't wait to see it painted.
Back to top Go down
http://rustandthecity.blogspot.com/
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

Inquisitor Valeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inquisitor Valeria   Inquisitor Valeria I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:59 pm

This models is amazing! The writing on the GS... WOW!!! I have to tell MY Valeria when she gets back home!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
mudboy

mudboy

Inquisitor Valeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inquisitor Valeria   Inquisitor Valeria I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:21 pm

YES! We wan't a tutorial for the cloak!

Regarding the ork thing there was once some fluff(not sure if official) about some grey orks the Tau had bioengineered to be less savage and more controlable. Maybe look into that. I think I saw it on advancedtautactica.com

Or some, dare I say it, Squats?
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

Inquisitor Valeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inquisitor Valeria   Inquisitor Valeria I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:29 pm

I think Squats will come back (as the Dorians) with the Tau new Codex (along with Human Auxiliaries). Anyhow, the masses demand...

CAPE TUTORIAL!!!!
Pretty please?
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

Inquisitor Valeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inquisitor Valeria   Inquisitor Valeria I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:46 pm

Cheers Guys,

@Narcissus: I just used an exacto blade for the writing.

@Mudboy and Mord: Tutorial once I get more greenstuff! Grey Orks or Squats are both cool ideas.

I hope your Valeria likes it too Mord!

Laney:D
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

Inquisitor Valeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inquisitor Valeria   Inquisitor Valeria I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 5:11 pm

It is awesome. I love the Rubics Cube and the cape.
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

Inquisitor Valeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inquisitor Valeria   Inquisitor Valeria I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 6:13 pm

Now that is a genius idea Da Bank - Rubiks cube it is (now the big question is - solved or unsolved?).

Laney:D
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

Inquisitor Valeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inquisitor Valeria   Inquisitor Valeria I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:00 pm

Quote :
Only those with the dominion over the Warp can resolve the Hyperstone Maze!
UNSOLVED!!!! Make sure all the colors could fit... not going crazy with lots of reds... hehehehe....

Finally Valeria has seen Valeria... hehehehe...

Initial reaction? Nervous laughter.
First question? "Am I holding a bar of soap? What I'm supposed to do with that? Wash people's foul mouth?"

I asked her is she liked it... "Yes, but I can't tell if I'm a girl." Hmm... YES! Hehehe... Valeria loved the cape. Wait until she learns how HARD it to work with GS! Hehehe...

Asked for her approval... still waiting for an answer! Shocked

Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

Inquisitor Valeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inquisitor Valeria   Inquisitor Valeria I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 1:36 am

Maybe I should have sculpted long hair, rather than a hood (might have looked a bit more girlie). That hyperstone rubiks maze cube is going to be tricky to paint! Call it a challenge!

It's probably been done, but your Valeria has given me an idea for another Monty Python Spanish Inquisition style Inquisitor with fluffy cushions etc. (It was the washing peoples mouths out bits). Maybe a Coteaz with Thunder CushionTM - I need a few more inquisitors (Valeria is the 8th or 9th).

Cheers Laney:D
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

Gatlag Stonetooth

Inquisitor Valeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inquisitor Valeria   Inquisitor Valeria I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:57 am

Sweet model! Love the GS work you've done!
Very curious how you'll paint that cube rubic style! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inquisitor Valeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inquisitor Valeria   Inquisitor Valeria I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inquisitor Valeria
Page 1 of 1