Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tiles: Hulk, Moon Base, Lab, Bunker etc

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

Tiles: Hulk, Moon Base, Lab, Bunker etc Empty
PostSubject: Tiles: Hulk, Moon Base, Lab, Bunker etc   Tiles: Hulk, Moon Base, Lab, Bunker etc I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:56 am

I made these tiles up for a re-vamped version of Space crusade but dumped that for DeathSquad so here are the tiles I will use in a Death Squad scenario [still hammering out the details of it before I post it]

Tiles: Hulk, Moon Base, Lab, Bunker etc 10045861

Tiles: Hulk, Moon Base, Lab, Bunker etc 10045871

Tiles: Hulk, Moon Base, Lab, Bunker etc 10045881s

you can see why I chose Slannesh for the Imperial renegades... I made the Slannesh symbol my self...

bounce

Making up some doors for the mission need to have them ready by next week.....1st game wednesday night got a lot to do by then.... Blood Angel

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
dwi

dwi

PostSubject: Re: Tiles: Hulk, Moon Base, Lab, Bunker etc   Tiles: Hulk, Moon Base, Lab, Bunker etc I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:17 am

Oh well done! I would say use it as a Bunker/hideout thingy for your ImpRens as you said

Aquila dwi Aquila
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Tiles: Hulk, Moon Base, Lab, Bunker etc   Tiles: Hulk, Moon Base, Lab, Bunker etc I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:22 am

dwi wrote:
Oh well done! I would say use it as a Bunker/hideout thingy for your ImpRens as you said

Aquila dwi Aquila

was going to use it as a hidden underground bunker. the Orks were drilling into the bedrock of an asteriod and they break through into a room that has a small amount of Imperial guard.

They soon find out they are not what they seem. many credits worth of bullion,metals and other resources are gathered at the end of the room. obviously for some dark rite.

the Orks have to get to those riches and remove them. the whole they climbed through has collasped behind them so they have to fight their wayout.

if they get it out they get d20x10 credit if the Renegades can hold onto it they gain those instead. due to the weight who ever is carrying the resources can not fight but can only walk. if he wishes to shoot/fight he needs to drop the crate. use the scatter dice and the crate will land in that direction d3 squares. [this represents him flinging it down in haste]

still working on the rest of the rules but thats what I got so far. so at the moment we will only playon a couple of rooms and tunnels will add more as the campaign evolves and as I make more tiles.

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Tiles: Hulk, Moon Base, Lab, Bunker etc   Tiles: Hulk, Moon Base, Lab, Bunker etc I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:12 am

HAHAHAAHA!!!!

That's it... if I were on New Zeland, I hug you. I will PM you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Tiles: Hulk, Moon Base, Lab, Bunker etc   Tiles: Hulk, Moon Base, Lab, Bunker etc I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:31 am

Mordheimer wrote:
HAHAHAAHA!!!!

That's it... if I were on New Zeland, I hug you. I will PM you.

mmmmm not sure to be happy or worried.... LOL affraid Dreadnought
Back to top Go down
Librarian

Librarian

PostSubject: Re: Tiles: Hulk, Moon Base, Lab, Bunker etc   Tiles: Hulk, Moon Base, Lab, Bunker etc I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:02 pm

Well m'Lord... these look awesome! Tiles: Hulk, Moon Base, Lab, Bunker etc Icon_eek
Now tell me: How did you do it? What program did you use to edit the tiles, etc...
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Tiles: Hulk, Moon Base, Lab, Bunker etc   Tiles: Hulk, Moon Base, Lab, Bunker etc I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:57 pm

Librarian wrote:
Well m'Lord... these look awesome! Tiles: Hulk, Moon Base, Lab, Bunker etc Icon_eek
Now tell me: How did you do it? What program did you use to edit the tiles, etc...

I didn't make the tiles i merely printed them out and glued them...

Litko

the above link has the differnet tile images I used. they are free PDF files and are used for their " Space corridor" system.

I am going to make some 3D scenery next for my Death Squad games. Just found a shop in my town who sells foambaord. I've been looking for this suff for ages but no one sold it or it was to expensive etc etc.... so i'll be able to make a lot of different types of scenery....

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Tiles: Hulk, Moon Base, Lab, Bunker etc   Tiles: Hulk, Moon Base, Lab, Bunker etc I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:39 pm

That Litko system is AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Tiles: Hulk, Moon Base, Lab, Bunker etc   Tiles: Hulk, Moon Base, Lab, Bunker etc I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:51 pm

Mordheimer wrote:
That Litko system is AWESOME!

their tiles aren't cheap but I do like their downloadable tiles they have worked nicely for me....

still looking for other types of tiles, downloadable scenery and other stuff that I can use to make my games more interesting...

cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiles: Hulk, Moon Base, Lab, Bunker etc   Tiles: Hulk, Moon Base, Lab, Bunker etc I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiles: Hulk, Moon Base, Lab, Bunker etc
Page 1 of 1