Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adeptus Arbites [PIC HEAVY BE WARNED!!!!]

Go down 
+9
Dysturbed
DeafNala
mudboy
Eliazar
Mordheimer
valthonis
Da Bank
Laney
Lord GreyWolf
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

Adeptus Arbites [PIC HEAVY BE WARNED!!!!] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adeptus Arbites [PIC HEAVY BE WARNED!!!!]   Adeptus Arbites [PIC HEAVY BE WARNED!!!!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:14 am

Mordheimer wrote:
The Sniper is really good, as well as the Marshall... but NOBODY takes the bone to the Cyber-Mastiff! WOOF! It is a DOUBLE winner... incredible conversion scratch-build and great paint! BTW... can we get the HONOR of a picture of the final (with base and stuff?) That model puts GWs models to shame!

They are pretty much done I might take a look at some more details. I am really tempted to add some thing else to them. mmmmm mini grenade launcher..... just an idea and nothing else.....

will do another pic of Bruno and Butch soon.

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Adeptus Arbites [PIC HEAVY BE WARNED!!!!]   Adeptus Arbites [PIC HEAVY BE WARNED!!!!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:55 am

ok here ya go Mord. Bruno is no longer its now Tex not sure where the lettering ended up going when I altered the base.

Adeptus Arbites [PIC HEAVY BE WARNED!!!!] - Page 3 1004904 Adeptus Arbites [PIC HEAVY BE WARNED!!!!] - Page 3 1004901
Adeptus Arbites [PIC HEAVY BE WARNED!!!!] - Page 3 1004902h Adeptus Arbites [PIC HEAVY BE WARNED!!!!] - Page 3 1004903
Adeptus Arbites [PIC HEAVY BE WARNED!!!!] - Page 3 1004905 Adeptus Arbites [PIC HEAVY BE WARNED!!!!] - Page 3 1004906x

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Adeptus Arbites [PIC HEAVY BE WARNED!!!!]   Adeptus Arbites [PIC HEAVY BE WARNED!!!!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:06 am

YOU BASED THEM!!! Wow! The old pups sucked compared to this ones! And I liked the old ones! The pictures look GREAT!!!

Congratz man... those are some MEAN models!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Kiwi

Kiwi

PostSubject: Re: Adeptus Arbites [PIC HEAVY BE WARNED!!!!]   Adeptus Arbites [PIC HEAVY BE WARNED!!!!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:00 pm

Fantastic painting on Bruno Tex and Butch.
I love the heavy stubber. What did you make the shell case things out of?
I will definitely get some bark for basing there is a park just across the road I can't believe there was a basing material so close to home. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Adeptus Arbites [PIC HEAVY BE WARNED!!!!]   Adeptus Arbites [PIC HEAVY BE WARNED!!!!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:08 pm

Kiwi wrote:
Fantastic painting on Bruno Tex and Butch.
I love the heavy stubber. What did you make the shell case things out of?
I will definitely get some bark for basing there is a park just across the road I can't believe there was a basing material so close to home. Very Happy

thx Kiwi...

I have a tendacy to look at anything and everything for ideas in regards to my miniatures. I have a very strick bank manager [aka da wife] so the only money I get to buy my figs is when I sell the stuff I import in to NZ.

and that is only when I get any orders. Due to the small and random amount of $$$ I get to spend on my hobbies I look at ways to cut costs and make the gaming experience great but affordable[which seriously is dam hard with GW current pricing]

EDIT: I forgot to answer your question the ammo casing coming out of the side were made from an old spear shaft. cut to bullet size.

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adeptus Arbites [PIC HEAVY BE WARNED!!!!]   Adeptus Arbites [PIC HEAVY BE WARNED!!!!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adeptus Arbites [PIC HEAVY BE WARNED!!!!]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3