Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deafnala's Space Hulk Blood Angels

Go down 
+7
Da Bank
Laney
mudboy
Sandormen
Librarian
DeafNala
Mordheimer
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
magma796

Deafnala's Space Hulk Blood Angels - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deafnala's Space Hulk Blood Angels   Deafnala's Space Hulk Blood Angels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:00 am

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

the models are great to say the least. I wish I could paint that good so I could make some real money instead of overcharging 8 year olds to build and paint their black reach set (I know, I'm a terrible person)

keep it up

magma
Back to top Go down
DeafNala

DeafNala

PostSubject: Re: Deafnala's Space Hulk Blood Angels   Deafnala's Space Hulk Blood Angels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:05 am

Thanks, Amigo! I'd glad you liked them AND took the time to say so. What a Face

magma796 wrote:
I wish I could paint that good so I could make some real money instead of overcharging 8 year olds to build and paint their black reach set (I know, I'm a terrible person)

I wish I could make some REAL $s too. Suspect
Well...keep it up. If you have the desire & a modicum of talent, you'll be able to paint to my standards sooner than you think. If you need any advice let me know...I'm not taking any secrets to the grave...mostly.
AND those eight year olds probably love their minis & will cherish them for a VERY LONG time. At least a couple of them will be moved to try it themselves & a new painter/modeler/gamer will be born. SO you are performing a service to the hobby you love...don't you feel proud?

magma796 wrote:
keep it up

Will do...at my age I haven't got anything better to do with my time. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Deafnala's Space Hulk Blood Angels   Deafnala's Space Hulk Blood Angels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:41 pm

Deafnala

They are a work of art.

I might have something for you to review in a little bit.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala

DeafNala

PostSubject: Re: Deafnala's Space Hulk Blood Angels   Deafnala's Space Hulk Blood Angels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:09 pm

Da Bank wrote:
Deafnala

They are a work of art.

I might have something for you to review in a little bit.

Glad you like them, Amigo! I would be delighted to see some of your pieces grace the Forum. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Devo88

Devo88

PostSubject: Re: Deafnala's Space Hulk Blood Angels   Deafnala's Space Hulk Blood Angels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 1:27 am

OMG!!! Excellent Work!
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Deafnala's Space Hulk Blood Angels   Deafnala's Space Hulk Blood Angels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:57 pm

its painting style/finish/execution like yours DeafNala that makes me really nervous trying to paint the Space Hulk termies.

I recently got the box set cheap and want to paint up the termies and dam shitting myself........

I am a mediocre painter to say the least and to do those minis justice .....well....not sure if I could do them any justice....

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Deafnala's Space Hulk Blood Angels   Deafnala's Space Hulk Blood Angels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:26 am

If you want to paint like Deaf, you are dreaming... just like me!! HA! That bar is high.. VERY high! Practive with the 'bad' models first... then move for the kill with the Terminators (PUN!).
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Deafnala's Space Hulk Blood Angels   Deafnala's Space Hulk Blood Angels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:00 am

Mordheimer wrote:
If you want to paint like Deaf, you are dreaming... just like me!! HA! That bar is high.. VERY high! Practive with the 'bad' models first... then move for the kill with the Terminators (PUN!).

LOL LOL LOL

I would never clam/dream/infer/confer/suggest that I could EVEN come CLOSE to his BRILLIANCE.

LGW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deafnala's Space Hulk Blood Angels   Deafnala's Space Hulk Blood Angels - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deafnala's Space Hulk Blood Angels
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2