Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

POLL: When to close entry to the 'Prisoner Exchange' Event?

Go down 
+2
StyrofoamKing
Mordheimer
6 posters

When to close entry to the 'Prisoner Exchange' Event?
May 9th
POLL: When to close entry to the 'Prisoner Exchange' Event? I_vote_lcap27%POLL: When to close entry to the 'Prisoner Exchange' Event? I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
May 16th
POLL: When to close entry to the 'Prisoner Exchange' Event? I_vote_lcap64%POLL: When to close entry to the 'Prisoner Exchange' Event? I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
May 23rd
POLL: When to close entry to the 'Prisoner Exchange' Event? I_vote_lcap9%POLL: When to close entry to the 'Prisoner Exchange' Event? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
May 30th
POLL: When to close entry to the 'Prisoner Exchange' Event? I_vote_lcap0%POLL: When to close entry to the 'Prisoner Exchange' Event? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

POLL: When to close entry to the 'Prisoner Exchange' Event? Empty
PostSubject: POLL: When to close entry to the 'Prisoner Exchange' Event?   POLL: When to close entry to the 'Prisoner Exchange' Event? I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:49 pm

When to close entry to the 'Prisoner Exchange' Event? This is when no more participants will be accepted and the names of who each participant will send the model will be revealed.

Please respond in the poll. Thanks! Comments are welcome!

Last edited by Mordheimer on Sun May 09, 2010 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
StyrofoamKing

StyrofoamKing

PostSubject: Re: POLL: When to close entry to the 'Prisoner Exchange' Event?   POLL: When to close entry to the 'Prisoner Exchange' Event? I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:49 pm

Personally, 2 weeks is great for a sign up, and 1 month great for a building spree. Just my two bits!
Back to top Go down
http://tangentartists.com/
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: POLL: When to close entry to the 'Prisoner Exchange' Event?   POLL: When to close entry to the 'Prisoner Exchange' Event? I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:18 pm

16th may is good....

Cheers
LGW
Loyal Servitor #7
Back to top Go down
Skraag

Skraag

PostSubject: Re: POLL: When to close entry to the 'Prisoner Exchange' Event?   POLL: When to close entry to the 'Prisoner Exchange' Event? I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:32 am

The earlier the better, I 've got a lot of work coming towards the end of the month.
Back to top Go down
DeathGuard

DeathGuard

PostSubject: Re: POLL: When to close entry to the 'Prisoner Exchange' Event?   POLL: When to close entry to the 'Prisoner Exchange' Event? I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:45 pm

I voted May 9th (today, haha), because like Skraag I'm feeling like the earlier the better. That gives more time to plan for the event. However, if we want to gather more participants, the 16th doesn't seem too late either.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: POLL: When to close entry to the 'Prisoner Exchange' Event?   POLL: When to close entry to the 'Prisoner Exchange' Event? I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:22 pm

OK guys... the last day to SIGN in will be May 16th. Thank you for posting and voting. I will update the Event.
Back to top Go down
Rogal Dorn

Rogal Dorn

PostSubject: Re: POLL: When to close entry to the 'Prisoner Exchange' Event?   POLL: When to close entry to the 'Prisoner Exchange' Event? I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:30 pm

I vote never or vote re-do at other times or just have a rotating army of exchanging models floating through snail-mail to drive the postal system into coniption fits. My mother is a retired postal carrier by the way. I'm a cruel child muhaha
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: POLL: When to close entry to the 'Prisoner Exchange' Event?   POLL: When to close entry to the 'Prisoner Exchange' Event? I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:34 pm

hehehe... she did the Pony Express? You are old as dirt... and I had the honor of meeting her. She denied you any of her coolness and I love her... but I think she may had delivered the Errata of the 10 Commandments to Moses...
Back to top Go down
StyrofoamKing

StyrofoamKing

PostSubject: Re: POLL: When to close entry to the 'Prisoner Exchange' Event?   POLL: When to close entry to the 'Prisoner Exchange' Event? I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:41 pm

Yes, I'd love to see the KiSS version of the laws of God. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://tangentartists.com/
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: POLL: When to close entry to the 'Prisoner Exchange' Event?   POLL: When to close entry to the 'Prisoner Exchange' Event? I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:53 am

Administrative Closenessness. I speak Ork!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POLL: When to close entry to the 'Prisoner Exchange' Event?   POLL: When to close entry to the 'Prisoner Exchange' Event? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POLL: When to close entry to the 'Prisoner Exchange' Event?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Death Squads - Community :: Painting & Modeling :: Prisoner Exchange 2010-
Jump to: