Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WITCH HUNTERS & DAEMONHUNTERS Codex Released in PDF!

Go down 
+2
Laney
Mordheimer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

WITCH HUNTERS & DAEMONHUNTERS Codex Released in PDF! Empty
PostSubject: WITCH HUNTERS & DAEMONHUNTERS Codex Released in PDF!   WITCH HUNTERS & DAEMONHUNTERS Codex Released in PDF! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:21 am

Fluff, Hobby and other cool stuff missing... BOOOO!!!!

Here are the direct links to the PDF... you may have to register on the GW site.
  • Codex Daemonhunters
  • Codex Witch Hunters

For us it means we have some new material (but the fluff is missing DAMN IT!) for future Squads. Inquisition, anyone! I guess you were not expecting that!

Last edited by Mordheimer on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: WITCH HUNTERS & DAEMONHUNTERS Codex Released in PDF!   WITCH HUNTERS & DAEMONHUNTERS Codex Released in PDF! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:23 pm

I don't get it - Does this mean that there will be no new daemonhunters/witch hunters codex. I've been waiting for it almost as much as the Blood Angels!

Always good to have electronic codexes.

Ta Laney
Back to top Go down
geekymike

geekymike

PostSubject: Re: WITCH HUNTERS & DAEMONHUNTERS Codex Released in PDF!   WITCH HUNTERS & DAEMONHUNTERS Codex Released in PDF! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:07 pm

just means that they arent printing any more codexes because the new ones are coming out soon.. but wont be the next codex and this is just a stop gap until the new codex is ready
Back to top Go down
Da Eavy

Da Eavy

PostSubject: Re: WITCH HUNTERS & DAEMONHUNTERS Codex Released in PDF!   WITCH HUNTERS & DAEMONHUNTERS Codex Released in PDF! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:31 pm

They did the same with Blood Angels just before their new codex.
Downloading this now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: WITCH HUNTERS & DAEMONHUNTERS Codex Released in PDF!   WITCH HUNTERS & DAEMONHUNTERS Codex Released in PDF! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:28 pm

So its a good sign Smile - excellent - the world needs more Inquisitors and someone to convert them (me in other words) Cool !

Ta Laney cheers
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: WITCH HUNTERS & DAEMONHUNTERS Codex Released in PDF!   WITCH HUNTERS & DAEMONHUNTERS Codex Released in PDF! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:33 am

Yeap... you guys are right. These are the 'current' Codex. Landfall is imminent. Hopefully they don;t fuck up like they did with the Blood Angels. Mad
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: WITCH HUNTERS & DAEMONHUNTERS Codex Released in PDF!   WITCH HUNTERS & DAEMONHUNTERS Codex Released in PDF! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:40 pm

I hate to say this (and I haven't used it in a game yet) - but I love the Blood Angels codex (even if it massively cheesy). I only say this because I was out of the hobby for so long and came back to the Blood Angels (who used to be the flagship marines before the smurfs) had been reduced to that pdf monstrosity! Twisted Evil (so bring on the Cheese)

Blood Angel
(Sorry)
Laney

The only thing I would say is that I now have a lot of sympathy for dark angels players (if only because of Belial!)

EDIT: And my other army is the Inquisition/Grey Knights!
Back to top Go down
geekymike

geekymike

PostSubject: Re: WITCH HUNTERS & DAEMONHUNTERS Codex Released in PDF!   WITCH HUNTERS & DAEMONHUNTERS Codex Released in PDF! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:52 pm

how is the current BA codex fucked up? sure it doesnt have special characters that give army wide benefits like the vanilla marines.. but then your whole army can potentially have furious charge and fearless either through the red rage or sanguinary priests. the BA codex gets assualt marines as troops, the points sink that can be death company, the omnipotent mephiston, blood talons, librarian dreadnoughts, storm ravens, deep striking landraiders, fast rhinos, predators, vindicators, the ability to field more dreadnoughts in an army than any other codex, astoroth, dante and his sanguinary guard... yeah sounds like a pretty decent codex.. i know that my templar would love to see an update like the BA
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: WITCH HUNTERS & DAEMONHUNTERS Codex Released in PDF!   WITCH HUNTERS & DAEMONHUNTERS Codex Released in PDF! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:31 pm

I love 40k fluff... and I'm slow... but even get your sarcasm! Just Kidding
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: WITCH HUNTERS & DAEMONHUNTERS Codex Released in PDF!   WITCH HUNTERS & DAEMONHUNTERS Codex Released in PDF! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:34 pm

LOL, yes one might say the new Blood Angels might have a few things tipped in their favor. Cheese
Back to top Go down
geekymike

geekymike

PostSubject: Re: WITCH HUNTERS & DAEMONHUNTERS Codex Released in PDF!   WITCH HUNTERS & DAEMONHUNTERS Codex Released in PDF! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:49 pm

lol just a bit of one.. my orks still kick theyre asses even if they do run off the table faster Wink
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: WITCH HUNTERS & DAEMONHUNTERS Codex Released in PDF!   WITCH HUNTERS & DAEMONHUNTERS Codex Released in PDF! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:59 pm

That is why they have RED vehicles, so they can drive off faster.
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: WITCH HUNTERS & DAEMONHUNTERS Codex Released in PDF!   WITCH HUNTERS & DAEMONHUNTERS Codex Released in PDF! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:40 am

got both of these last week.

great tools for work on future squads....

cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WITCH HUNTERS & DAEMONHUNTERS Codex Released in PDF!   WITCH HUNTERS & DAEMONHUNTERS Codex Released in PDF! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1