Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Orks vs IG vs Eldar.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mordoten

Orks vs IG vs Eldar. Empty
PostSubject: Orks vs IG vs Eldar.   Orks vs IG vs Eldar. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:37 pm

Ok, Orks amd IG decided to kinda team up against the Eldar for a Night Raid Scenario...

[img]Orks vs IG vs Eldar. Bild_012[/img]
The battlefield.

Orks vs IG vs Eldar. Bild_019
IG deployment. Notice how they huddle up together in a tight group. Thats because they're scared shitless by the sounds of approaching orks!!

Orks vs IG vs Eldar. Bild_020
Orks deployment. Furthest away you can maybee spot the Warboss together with the Painboy and to Boyz hiding behind a rocky formation. In the middle the Weirdboy together with 2 Ardboyz hide behind a ruined building. Closest to the camera you can see the Sneakyboss and his 3 kommandos preparing to execute their sneaky part of the awesome ork plan. The Boss had decided to hit the eldar from 3 different angles so they wouldn't be able to escape from total slaughter!
Idea

Orks vs IG vs Eldar. Bild_021
The two basecoated marinebikes played the role as the objectives...

Orks vs IG vs Eldar. Bild_022
In the midst of battle. IG are swarming from their deployment zone, raining lasgun fire upon Eldar Guardianns and sentries. The Sneaky Boss and his Kommandos advance to higher ground where they plan to launch an assalut on the objectives (an ork should ALWAYS do diving charges if they can, theres nothing more orkier than doing that...and failing). A lone Eldar Exodite gets the (dis)pleasure of fighting them.

Sadly i really suck at taking good photos and my camera is a cheap piece of trash so the rest of the pictures came out really blurry. But here comes a turn for turn report of the battle:

TURN 1:

Orks and IG advances. Ork Ardboyz climbs up to the second floor of the building they where hiding behind. They end their moment right in LoS of a sentry. The Alarm sounds and the remaining Eldar pours out from their barracks to stop the assault.

TURN 2:

Orks and IG fires away at the eldar sentries, but fails to hit or wound any of them. The Eldar forces split up in 3 groups and moves to engage the atatckers. A Guardian wounds the ork Boss.

TURN 3:

An ork Boy takes a Guardian OOA with a lucky shot from his blasta.

IG fires like madmen but only manage to stun a sentry.

Eldar Warlock uses Mindwar on the ork Boss and Knocks him down.

TURN 4:

Ork Boys charge Eldar Striking Scorpion who goes OOA (Waaagggh!!!) Weirdboy charges Eldar Sentry.

IG heavy fireing finaly starts to give them results. A IG flamer KD 2 sentries, another flamer takes a sentry OOA, a lasgun shot takes a Guardian OOA and another lasgun KD:s the last sentry.

Eldar shows how lethal they really can be!! A Dire avenger takes a Ardboy OOA, a Warrior Aspirant takes the Weirdboy OOA, the Exarch takes an ork Boy OOA and a Guardian KD:s an IG trooper.

TURN 5:

All the remaining orks charge their enemies (Waaaaaggghhh!!!!) The remaining Ardboy fails his diving charge...

IG flamer KD:s the same sentry again. IG troops and officers fires 9 shots at almost at a lone Guardian but fails to bring him down!! (The defenders of humankind huh? Good luck!!)

Eldar bottles out!! (CR)

TURN 6:

Since we had 2 attacking teams and they where not co-operating we continued the battle. Not willing to risk more lives both teams opened fire on the objectives. Orc Sneakyboss ran up to a bike and put a demolition charge on it. IG manages to put 2 wounds on the other.

TURN 7:

The demolition charge combined with alot of Blasta fire takes one objevtive out. IG lasguns and flamers takes out the other one.

THE END.

Last edited by Mordoten on Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:15 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited a 100 times because my computer is seriously f--ked up!!)
Back to top Go down
Mordoten

PostSubject: Re: Orks vs IG vs Eldar.   Orks vs IG vs Eldar. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:36 pm

Ok, the computer stoppad working after i added the firat photo. I'll give it another try tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
styggisen

styggisen

PostSubject: Re: Orks vs IG vs Eldar.   Orks vs IG vs Eldar. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:20 pm

Quote :
I'll give it another try tomorrow...

Why?, I belive the Eldar lost... Just Kidding
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Orks vs IG vs Eldar.   Orks vs IG vs Eldar. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:55 pm

YEAH! Go ORKS!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Skraag

Skraag

PostSubject: Re: Orks vs IG vs Eldar.   Orks vs IG vs Eldar. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 5:35 am

I clearly see a green tide coming in from the north-west. Disguised as grassland and trees, but still green Smile Orks, orkz, orkz!
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Orks vs IG vs Eldar.   Orks vs IG vs Eldar. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:41 am

Nice set up!!
Back to top Go down
Mordoten

PostSubject: Re: Orks vs IG vs Eldar.   Orks vs IG vs Eldar. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:47 am

FFS!!!! I just spent 30 minutes writing down what happened and uploading pictures and then the motherfrakking computer dies again!!!!

Don't worry though, this battlereport Will be published. No it's like à holy mission for me... Rage against the machine...
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Orks vs IG vs Eldar.   Orks vs IG vs Eldar. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:54 am

Mordoten...What country are you in?
Back to top Go down
styggisen

styggisen

PostSubject: Re: Orks vs IG vs Eldar.   Orks vs IG vs Eldar. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:50 am

I would suggest that you fix that computer, or perhaps you can upload the whole report from your fancy phone Just Kidding

The Eldar still has a spotless record! Smile
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Orks vs IG vs Eldar.   Orks vs IG vs Eldar. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:10 am

Styggisen...are you in the same group at Mordoten?
Back to top Go down
styggisen

styggisen

PostSubject: Re: Orks vs IG vs Eldar.   Orks vs IG vs Eldar. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:13 pm

Is it that obvious? I get my pig kicked in that report...
Back to top Go down
Mordoten

PostSubject: Re: Orks vs IG vs Eldar.   Orks vs IG vs Eldar. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:16 am

Finaly it's done!!
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Orks vs IG vs Eldar.   Orks vs IG vs Eldar. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:04 am

Very nice read and great report.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orks vs IG vs Eldar.   Orks vs IG vs Eldar. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orks vs IG vs Eldar.
Page 1 of 1