Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chaos Cultists vs Chaos Cultists

Go down 
+2
Da Bank
jd3
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jd3

jd3

Chaos Cultists vs Chaos Cultists Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Cultists vs Chaos Cultists   Chaos Cultists vs Chaos Cultists I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:03 pm

Taking a break from the Eldar to help test the cultists led to this matchup of Tim's (Dozer) Khorne Space Marine vs. my Tezeentch one. We play tested a lot of things and found a few to be broken and a few more interesting things.

Chaos Cultists vs Chaos Cultists IMAG0072

Chaos Cultists vs Chaos Cultists IMAG0073

Chaos Cultists vs Chaos Cultists IMAG0074

Chaos Cultists vs Chaos Cultists IMAG0075

Chaos Cultists vs Chaos Cultists IMAG0076

Chaos Forces of both sides advance and small arms fire erupts as the flankers spot their enemies.

Chaos Cultists vs Chaos Cultists IMAG0077

Chaos Cultists vs Chaos Cultists IMAG0079

Chaos Cultists vs Chaos Cultists IMAG0080

The Infamous Tzeentchian Saboteur Le Serpente charges a Aspiring Champoin and puts a bullet clean through his head! BOOM HEADSHOT!

Chaos Cultists vs Chaos Cultists IMAG0081

Tzeentchian forces take advantage of the catwalk but suffer return fire.

Chaos Cultists vs Chaos Cultists IMAG0083

A Tzeentch Warp Entity flys forward and claims the soul of a fallen cultist! .....continued below...

Chaos Cultists vs Chaos Cultists IMAG0084

Only to recieve 12 wounds and be turned into blood pudding by the Ass kicking stick of Khorne.

Yeah... it's broken, and Edwin... TIM SAID TO BLAME YOU!! Did you not think about what happenes when something that causes two wounds for each hit rolls crits on those wounds? Just Kidding

We fixed it though. It's still nasty, just not nearly as bad now.

Chaos Cultists vs Chaos Cultists IMAG0086

A blood mist surrounds the Chaos Breserker and Khorne smiles on as the Glaive of Khorne destroyes weapons, cultists, and champions alike!

Chaos Cultists vs Chaos Cultists IMAG0087

The breserker destroys an autopistol as he tears beak face into Perdue tenders. Apparently not only kroot are delicious when fried. Who knew?

Chaos Cultists vs Chaos Cultists IMAG0088

Meanwhile on the other side of the building, the Sorceror tears apart the Hound of Khorne. Where is your god now? Yeah, the puppy collar does him little good in melee!

Chaos Cultists vs Chaos Cultists IMAG0090

After his two story diving charge failed to connect to his target, or hurt Le Sepente; he recovers himself and charges a cultist. A nurgle aspiring champion charges in to take out the follwer of lies, but as the infamous saboteur shoots the face off the cultist, the bullet ricochets into the aspriing champion's head and stuns him! Le Serpente pauses to cherish his victory moments before he is torn in two by the second nearby champoin. Le sigh.

Chaos Cultists vs Chaos Cultists IMAG0091

Clash of the Titans! The two Marines finally meet and the real fight begins! In the background Le Serpente meets his fate.

Chaos Cultists vs Chaos Cultists IMAG0092

Above the power armored giants, two aspiring champions fire a shotgun and autogun nthrough the windows of the building at one another. Rolling from cover and blasting away, the Tzentichian champion gets the lucky shot for the changer of ways!

Chaos Cultists vs Chaos Cultists IMAG0094

Unfortunatley the Blood God gets a sorceror skull for the skull throne and Tim wins the day!

Great game with Tim and as always, it was a bloodbath. Although I think his leader's god may have planned that! Khorne was certainly pleased!

Last edited by jd3 on Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Cultists vs Chaos Cultists   Chaos Cultists vs Chaos Cultists I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:49 pm

Wow! Great report and looks like a few things to be added or reviewed for the Chaos Cultist.
Back to top Go down
DoZer

DoZer

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Cultists vs Chaos Cultists   Chaos Cultists vs Chaos Cultists I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:56 pm

EPIC BATTLE!!! Always is when playing against you.

Although the kickass stick of Khorne absolutely made warp pudding out of your daemon, I think we got it toned down just right. Also keep in mind we simulated an advance squad with some skills, weapons, and wargear.

I think its time to start painting some tzeentch kill marks on my berserker's chain-axe...... I've got a feeling I will be adding some kroot heads to it next. I bet his arms are tired from yelling up his god all game long.....I know mine are.
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Cultists vs Chaos Cultists   Chaos Cultists vs Chaos Cultists I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:31 am

Great report - the chaos cultist look like a varied and exciting bunch to play. Look forward to their appearance - as long as I'm not facing one of those khorne ass stick things!
Back to top Go down
Mordoten

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Cultists vs Chaos Cultists   Chaos Cultists vs Chaos Cultists I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:35 am

Awesome battle report! Great to see the CC in action!

Must... have... CC squad list... gaaahhhh!!!
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Cultists vs Chaos Cultists   Chaos Cultists vs Chaos Cultists I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:27 am

"The Infamous Tzeentchian Saboteur Le Serpente"... you know that is MY personal favorite guy. If we ever play, when you say "this is (bad french accent) Le Serpente!" you KNOW I will crack up. HA!

You guys went all out crazy with weapons and skills. GREAT! I think that the Big Stick of Whoop Ass is broken! 12 Wounds! Yikes! Sure.. blame it on ME again. Its OK... I take the abuse as a sign of love. Dozer told me how you guys fixed it... very nice! We should test a Plaguebarer Warp Entity vs a Khorn Champion with that weapon. Lets see how the extremes do against each other. My money is on Nurgle... but don't tell Khorn... I'm about to join his cult! Just Kidding

Again... THANKS for the report. I laughed (12 Wounds.. heheh) and cried (poor Le Serpente...) and learned a couple things (if I see Khorn... RUN!)

@ Dozer: I think we could switch what you made with the Hellblade. Something to think about? Check out which one is deadlier... that should be on the Warp Entity.

@ 02laney & Mordoten: The CC will be ready fairly soon for Beta Testing. If you are interested, let me know by PM. Let me know how big is your group where you play. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Mordoten

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Cultists vs Chaos Cultists   Chaos Cultists vs Chaos Cultists I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:49 pm

Where did you guys get that fantastic looking building in the middle?!! The one looking all futuristic and steely i mean.

I want one too! Mad
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Cultists vs Chaos Cultists   Chaos Cultists vs Chaos Cultists I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:56 pm

It is made by a company called "Platformers" or "Pegasus".

Look them up on the net you will see what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Cultists vs Chaos Cultists   Chaos Cultists vs Chaos Cultists I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:38 am

Yeah... that is the one that Hamster made from the Plataformer with some of the Necromunda bulkheads. Hehehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Cultists vs Chaos Cultists   Chaos Cultists vs Chaos Cultists I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:40 am

I could be wrong but I believe it is one or two kits put together and not for sure if there are necromunda bulkheads in it.

We will take it back to our secret lab and do some tests to verify. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Cultists vs Chaos Cultists   Chaos Cultists vs Chaos Cultists I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos Cultists vs Chaos Cultists
Page 1 of 1