Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GW fluff getting worse?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CaptainHonkey

CaptainHonkey

GW fluff getting worse? Empty
PostSubject: GW fluff getting worse?   GW fluff getting worse? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:40 pm

Okay so i was reading some of the various armies fluff, as usual when i get bored. So i decided to read up on some stuff about blood angels, and one thing i read freaked me out and also made no sence at all. In the one battle i read about the blood angels teamed up with necrons to fight the tyranids. Really? Blood Angels teaming up with Necrons? Soulless machines bent on annialating all living things?
So is it me or is GW getting worse or just getting lazy with the fluff these days?

GW fluff getting worse? 292a0fa2f991dafe5fac1a8e27527a29_17210
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlgamingarsenal.forumotion.com
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: GW fluff getting worse?   GW fluff getting worse? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 4:55 pm

The pic is AWESOME!

Unfortunately... you are correct. GW is killing the fluff. Tyranid fluff sucks too (they butchered some things) and Grey Knights have some horrible things too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
cody20

cody20

PostSubject: Re: GW fluff getting worse?   GW fluff getting worse? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:08 pm

Makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: GW fluff getting worse?   GW fluff getting worse? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:51 am

LOL LOL

next we'll have Space Marines and Orks holding hands while fighting the Tau. Or how about Slaanesh and the Eldar fighting the Space Marines.

the holes/gaps/inconsistency are getting so big you could drive a planet through them and still have room to move.
Back to top Go down
cody20

cody20

PostSubject: Re: GW fluff getting worse?   GW fluff getting worse? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:40 am

Slaanesh and sisters of battle holding hands that would be funny.
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: GW fluff getting worse?   GW fluff getting worse? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:48 am

cody20 wrote:
Slaanesh and sisters of battle holding hands that would be funny.

your a prevert ...... and I like the way your heading..... Naughty nuns eat your heart out....

well we could end up with IG+Beastmen wait didn't that happen..... or IG+Ork [dam sure I saw some fluff about an experiment and having and IG ork squad] they were all dressed in IG gear. <---- i may have been hallucinating.

As long as we do not see macho eldar and space marines frolicking around in tutus!!! [oh crap I just gave GW an excuse to make a "Village People" theme army] Embarassed Embarassed

what other bullshit have we had to swallow from their FAILED writers?????

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GW fluff getting worse?   GW fluff getting worse? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GW fluff getting worse?
Page 1 of 1