The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lazi

Lazi

Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi Empty
PostSubject: Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi   Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:02 pm

This day started rather usual. I woke up, broke my fast, did some studying and the went on a hunt for food (to my favourite chinese restaurant). On my way out I stopped by the mailbox to take the newspaper and there was a surprise: a message from post office. I knew that had to be the package from some of these awesome guys on Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi 778760 forum. I saw that the package was from Poland, so I started to think who comes from this country so close to mine. But I really don't have memory for these things so it had to remain a surprise.
The message said to come for the package later in the afternoon so I went for lunch and then for a coffee with my friend and on my way back home a stopped by in the post office and there it was. I took it home and started to unravel the secret... And then I lost words... So there are only pictures...

Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi Aunpack01
Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi Aunpack03
Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi Aunpack05
Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi Aunpack06

Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi Diorama02
Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi Diorama03
Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi Diorama04
Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi Diorama05
Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi Diorama13
Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi Diorama14
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi Diorama17

Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi Neron02
Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi Neron06
Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi Neron09

(more in the ALBUM)
Back to top Go down
mudboy

mudboy

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi   Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:35 pm

Congrats on the prisoner!

It it really is another masterpiece.
Back to top Go down
Lazi

Lazi

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi   Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:03 pm

Yes. After finding WORDS after a long time of searching, I have to say few things Smile

First: Thank you, Drizzt, for this awesome diorama! I already started to look for some place of honor in my room to put it on.
Secondly: You totally ruined my study-plan for today Very Happy I just can't keep my eyes on the papers as the diorama is always pulling my eyes away Wink But, who needs studying, right? Very Happy
Thirdly: I love those zombies and the dog! The dog especially is my favourite! I just wish it was removable, so it could be used in games Smile
For the fourth: My mother was freaked out by the grave stone with my name Smile But, well, she doesn't have the right feel for morbidity Smile I think it is very cool idea. And hey, my zombie-incarnation has a spare head in it's hand! AWESOME Very Happy
Fifthly: Neron is one mean character! It's great he looks totally cool facing the marching zombies. As he is a Tau auxilary, I have now one more reason to look forward for the Tau squad! He might be a leader of it Wink

What I love the most is that you paint in totally different style compared to mine. And there is a lot of things that I might learn from it much easier than from looking on tutorials or pictures on the internet.

Once again - THANK YOU, DRIZZT!
Back to top Go down
Lazi

Lazi

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi   Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:15 pm

Well, I even got inspired to write Smile Not sure if this would pass into the story competition, so I am posting it here. The quality is not really good but well... I am no writer or poet Very Happy

Nerons song

The cold night wind rose
It gave me the scary chill
Then my blood almost froze
And the stench made me ill

I heard them coming
Crawling on the cursed plain
I heard them humming
‘We’re coming for your brain’

I took a deep breath
Stood back on stiff feet
Then said to friend Death
‘Tonight we might meet’

I heard them coming
I heard them humming

With long jumps and paces
I followed Friend’s barking
Wanting to forget their faces
With their deamons marking

I heard them coming
I heard them humming

On a graveyard I came
My last stand to make
Taming the wild flame
Burning them like a steak

I heard them coming
I heard them humming

‘For the Greater Good’
I screamed as they came near
On the top of hill I stood
Putting away all my fear

I heard them coming
I heard them humming

I heard them crawling
Burning on the cursed plain
I heard them screaming
‘Neron's our bane!’
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi   Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 6:10 pm

Lazi: Congrats! This a very cool piece.

Drizzt: Wow and Double Wow! This is soooo awesome. I like the grave stone idea.

Lazi: Love the song
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi   Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:46 pm

HAHAH! Awesome Poem! VERY cool!

You know... Lazi's comments (as well as dr!tzz piece) gave me an idea! Idea We should do a Prisoner Exchange in Sept (to mail in mid October) with a Zombie Theme... make a zombie for the Recipient. I would love to be a zombie! Hehehehe

Anyhow... great diorama. AMAZING! Glad you enjoyed it!

Support Bacteria; it is the ONLY culture some people have!
Since I ask "What do you think?" to all Staff, I have included it here to save time.

DoZer Flamethrower Mordheimer Justice NEEDS to be Served! Maybe 3rd Degree burns will teach you not to Tom Sawyer me to work!
Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi ForumAdBanner
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Narcissus

Narcissus

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi   Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:25 am

The diorama looks great. I really like the writing on the gravestones. The dog has tons of character. The model itself looks pretty tough. I really like the zombies coming out of the ground with the slime. Great work.
Back to top Go down
http://rustandthecity.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi   Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prisoner Received: Drizzt -> Lazi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Squads Game Forums :: Death Squads - Community :: Prisoner Exchange 2012-
Jump to: