Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prisoner Received

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Laney

Laney

Prisoner Received Empty
PostSubject: Prisoner Received   Prisoner Received I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:55 am

No huge long series of pictures involving boxes for me - straight to the prisoner.

He's a really ncely converted mini. The base is a mini I'm not familiar with and it has lots of interesting detail. He'll be perfect for my renegade squad! Cheers Lydor! (I've snce added your name and prisoner exchange to the base - I hope you don't mind)

Prisoner Received P1000618

Prisoner Received P1000619

Prisoner Received P1000620

Prisoner Received P1000621

Laney
Back to top Go down
Lydor

Lydor

Prisoner Received Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Received   Prisoner Received I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:50 am

woot! im glad you like him, i know he wasnt as crazy cool as some of the others, but i wanted a model that would see alot of gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

Prisoner Received Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Received   Prisoner Received I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 7:24 am

Nice... where is the poncho from? I really like that! Can you please give us a run-down of the parts you use? The parchment idea is ACE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
mudboy

mudboy

Prisoner Received Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Received   Prisoner Received I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:38 am

Very cool!

Mordheimer wrote:
Nice... where is the poncho from? I really like that! Can you please give us a run-down of the parts you use? The parchment idea is ACE!

If I'm not mistaken, the body is a Warmachine Cutthroat from Crowe's Cutthroats, the arms are from WHFB Plaugemonks and the head is from the flaggelants?
Back to top Go down
Lydor

Lydor

Prisoner Received Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Received   Prisoner Received I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:38 pm

Mudboy is correct. The body and boots are croes cutthroats from warmachine, i used plaguemonks hands and arms and converted to hold a pistol and the head was a flagellant monks head overall i like the finished product
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prisoner Received Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prisoner Received   Prisoner Received I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prisoner Received
Page 1 of 1