Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Eldar squad

Go down 
+11
Kiwi
Laney
Lord GreyWolf
Da Bank
Dysturbed
DeathGuard
DeafNala
Skraag
mudboy
Mordheimer
Citizen_Khaine
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Citizen_Khaine

Citizen_Khaine

My Eldar squad - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Eldar squad   My Eldar squad - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:05 am

Thank you all! Very Happy

@ w-o-t-w: don't be so hard about your models, you've got them all painted nicely, that's important. Half of mine are still unpainted!

I try giving my best with these models, because I already spent hours to convert some of them.
To be honest, sometimes I'm really tempted to paint the rest of them more quickly and with less detail, just to get them done.
We'll see...

But I can only repeat: read up on the basic techniques, get some good brushes and take your time for each model, then your models will look awesome!

Cheers
Bernhard
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

My Eldar squad - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Eldar squad   My Eldar squad - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:26 pm

@ w-o-t-w: HA! Cry me a river man... 90% of my models are unpainted. Stupid TLRB! Hehehe... Seriously, you are doing an awesome job of your models. Having Laney as an oppenent could put anyone down... BUT NOT YOU! You keep painting AND improving! Like Citizen_Khaine said:

Citizen_Khaine wrote:
But I can only repeat: read up on the basic techniques, get some good brushes and take your time for each model, then your models will look awesome!
If you have any questions about what he means by good brushes... I suggest you re-read this post and talk to Master Kiwi!!!! Just Kidding
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com

My Eldar squad
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4