Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide

Go down 
+5
Mordheimer
Narcissus
Laney
Lord GreyWolf
Da Bank
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Da Bank

Da Bank

Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide   Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 4:32 pm

No, nothing else. I spent enough money and will have more than enough zombies between both zombie games and the Alabaster game.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide   Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:18 am

Well, I adjusted my pledge. I removed the foam. It was an impulse buy and I need to dig cash for Sedition Wars. Any idea on how/when money should be refunded back?
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide   Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:39 pm

Mord

Hey~

I didn't realize you could adjust after the closing but if you can then that is great. Hopefully, it will be back quickly but I could see it taking several days.

Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 5 Mini-preview-2
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide   Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:35 am

The system allowed it... so I did it. If not, then no big deal. We will see.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide   Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:06 am

Sorry for double post... I got this email.

Quote :
Project Update #56: Zombicide Pledge Manager locking in shipping addresses 30 June

If you haven't already done so, please confirm your shipping addresses and correct totals by the 30th of June. What's the rush you say? Aren't we shipping in September?

This is super unofficial in the "don't quote me I will deny everything" kind of way, but it looks like the game will be on the water in the 1st week of July arriving at our warehouse early August.

To ensure a timely roll out, we'll begin printing mailing labels in 2 weeks, so your addresses need to be confirmed. If all goes smoothly, we should have everything shipped out by the 2nd week of August.

This may not happen. There are some uncertainties when it comes to dealing with US Customs, but we're cautiously optimistic!

Oh yes... Braaaains!!

WOW! That would be VERY cool!
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide   Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:02 am

Crap! I don't have an official adress yet. I am moving, actually living out of a hotel and working on finally arrangements. Hopefully, I will have an address soon.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide   Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:17 am

Get a PO Box! Heheheheh.... or give then the new work address. Just Kidding
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide   Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:26 am

Just updated by address for zcide. Yea! It took us a bit but we have a new place.

Now I can finish out some deals I am was working on as moving with no forwarding address is always a bummer.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide   Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:16 am

I got this update by email...

Quote :
We just got some units airflown in, and what can we say, it's a beautiful game.

Everything else is on the water and should reach us in early August. Can't wait!

Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 5 Image-135319-full

Puke Sorry... can't contain excitement!!! bounce THIS WILL BE SO COOL!!!!
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide   Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:38 pm

Very excited - when do we get the first of the cool stuff? (and when is the next kickstarter to take my money?Just Kidding ).

Laney:D
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide   Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:47 pm

Laney wrote:
Very excited - when do we get the first of the cool stuff? (and when is the next kickstarter to take my money?Just Kidding ).

Laney:D

anywhere from mid to late August to Early September

So not long really to wait for this kick arse game.

as for new KS project nothing, diddly squat, nudda, zip, zero, nuffin, on KS that comes close to the level of Zombicide, and SW:BFA

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide   Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:32 pm

This is great news, can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide   Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:24 am

Just in case anyone did not saw this...

http://guillotinegames.com/img/zombicide_rulebook_english.pdf

Yes, the pdf of the game instructions. Read it all... fun, fun, fun. Definetly a cooperative game. Heheheh
Back to top Go down
Daemonicus

Daemonicus

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide   Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:38 am

Cooperative... Shooting or driving over the character with most XP to get the difficulty down to manageable levels Twisted Evil sounds like a reasonable tactic
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide   Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:22 pm

HOLY COW, Daemonicus!!! I will make sure I'm NOWHERE near you when the Zombie Apocalypse comes! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Daemonicus

Daemonicus

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide   Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:12 pm

Nah, won't do that... But that's a nice mechanic in game. You always hit a friendly character before you hit a zombie unless you are in melee.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide   Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:03 pm

Zombicide is Shipping! Great announcement... on my Birthday too!
Quote :
Yes folks, the first waves of games are going out and will be shipping all August.

Unfortunately, the T-shirts were stuck in customs for over 2 weeks so we decided to pull the trigger and start shipping without them for US backers; we figured you'd rather have the games early than wait for customs to decide to release the Ts. For US backers, your Ts will ship together with shipment 2.

US shipments are going out via Fedex Smartpost fulfilled by USPS, or via USPS itself for APO addresses. You will receive tracking numbers this week after all shipments are loaded and away.

Important: If you still have not logged into the CKPM AND you asked for more items in the survey than you actually pledged for, your pledge won't ship until you login to the CKPM and give us instructions one way or another (i.e. pay the difference or reduce the items you'd like).

For international backers, your pledges will ship after Gencon with the T-shirts by the end of August.

The pic is a Fedex trailer full up with your games! Smile
Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 5 Image-145286-full
So... those of us in the USA will get out T-Shirts with the extra models. Not a bad deal!!!

Also... Downloadable campaigns and editors - September!
Quote :
The Guillotine Games boys are finishing these up and testing now; these will roll out as scheduled in September (i.e. not early). Another update when they're ready to download!
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide   Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:05 pm

I can't wait to get Zombicide. Then i have Zombie Apocalypse coming and Sedition Wars. Wow! What am I going to do with all of these models>?
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide   Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:20 pm

Da Bank wrote:
I can't wait to get Zombicide. Then i have Zombie Apocalypse coming and Sedition Wars. Wow! What am I going to do with all of these models>?
Haha I know someone who will be happy with a spare model... Wink
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide   Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:05 pm

Gatlag

Because you are the coolest dude on the planet, I will send you some minis from each set. Once I get them all I will send out to you.
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide   Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:20 pm

Haha too much honor!
"Some minis"?! That's why too much bro! First of all I was just kidding as I wouldn't want you to incomplete your games just for me. Second if you're really intending to do so just one is enough. Smile
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide   Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:41 pm

Gatlag

Hey,

I was serious. I will never play the games. I just wanted the zombies but with all the zombies I am sure I can miss a few. The survivors from zombicide and zpoc I will keep, sorry, but a few humans from Sedition Wars I want miss.

I will keep you posted when all three sets are delivered.
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide   Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:23 pm

Way cool man, now I'm looking forward to their arrival as well! Wink
While is browsing through my bitz today for my Spawn and new project I found something /someone that could also be useful for your Catachans:

Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 5 Straken

If you want him, he can accompany Sly on the long journey to the USA! Smile
Back to top Go down
Da Bank

Da Bank

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide   Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:47 pm

Bummer, I have that modeled. I need to get him painted.

Thanks though..
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth

Gatlag Stonetooth

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide   Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:13 pm

You have scratch built a Straken yourself? Nice! Any pics of him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide   Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next