Death Squads Game Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community of the Fan-Made 40k Skirmish Wargame Death Squads!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide

Go down 
+5
Mordheimer
Narcissus
Laney
Lord GreyWolf
Da Bank
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide   Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:56 pm

The Zombicide Map Editor is OUT! It is free... download it at this [url=guillotinegames.com/dl/bgmapeditor-zombicide-preinstalled-windows-120724.zip]LINK[/url]. I can't wait what missions people will come up with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide   Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:39 pm

Finally got my box! Very cool - I plan to play a game tomorrow. The t-shirt is cool too!

Laney
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide   Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 12:06 am

Laney wrote:
Finally got my box! Very cool - I plan to play a game tomorrow. The t-shirt is cool too!

Laney

your going to love it dude

and with the extra stuff still to come its going to get only better

LGW
Back to top Go down
Laney

Laney

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide   Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:58 pm

Played my first game today - Scenario 01. Very cool, made it out all alive, with 2 guys wounded. It got very nasty as the kills went up. Once they got in the orange zone the zombie horde really started growing.

It was a really cinematic game, but I think we made a couple of rules errors that favoured the survivors - next tme I expect it to be even more tense.

Phil the Cop was the biggest let down, lagged way behind the others in kills and got wounded. But he did find the bag of rice that won the scenario.

Looking forward to game No.2.

Laney:D
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide   Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:44 pm

I was lucky yesterday I got to play two games.

the whole family did played the first game and after the kids went to bed my wife and I played one.

1st game: was the scenario where you had to get four objectives once this was done the game ended.
As usual my character [Phil the cop] took a wound well it was me or my 4 year old son who took the wound so Stepped up and took the bite.
in all we made it through pretty much ok only cool thing was Phil found the chainsaw.
No Abomination was found but we had a decent amount of Fatties to contend with.

2nd game: the scenario was the one where you have to shut down two Zombie spawn points and on the left and right of the board there were 3 permanent noise markers. This game really tested us as we only played with two characters [Ned and Amy]
we got the first spawn point cleared and taken out easy enough but by the time we got to the 2nd one we had three sets of Fatties running around that building, a number of walkers and runners.

We also reminded ourselves that every character is a noise token for the purpose of Zombie direction and activation. So when Lady Grey opened the door to the building with her axe she generated 1 for the axe and then she had herself to, this was enough to pull the horde of Zombies away from the locked door that was closes to the 3 noise markers on the right hand side of the board. [eg on the left side there were 3 permanent noise tokens, +1 from the axe and +1 for Amy so a total of 5, Zombies will move towards the nearest Survivor they can see of the most Noise tokens.]

it was going ok until Amy failed to kill a walker in the zone she was and a runner moved one zone into hers to bite her. she used her hockey mask to stop the walker giving her a wound but lost her axe, then the runner bit her for a wound and then took her Katana. next turn 5 zombies moved into her Zone making the total amount of zombies up to 7. no weapons and needing 7+ actions to leave her zone her fate was sealed.

It left the nut bar Ned to try and deal to the zombie horde and take down the last spawn point.

He waded through the hordes of Zombies using his Sub-machine gun and fire axe he slashed, mowed, gutted, and basically brained them into pulp. 2 zones separated him from the spawn point. Ned had a walker and a runner both move into his zone he was confident he could deal with them.
all he had to do was spawn the next lot of "Orange" level Zombies and he could do it. BUT NOOOOO!!!!!!! he gets a runner activation which means the Runner in his zone gets to bite him twice and that is the end of him so CLOSE yet so FAR away.... AAAARRGGHHHH!!!!

We plan to have a rematch tonight but the kids will join us to see if we can get revenge on our fallen friends.

1] what happens when you play that game where all the doors are locked with a spawn point in it and you have a horde of Zombies in that area? how many zombies per room?

LGW

Back to top Go down
Lady Grey

Lady Grey

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide   Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:59 pm

Zombicide is awesome.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide   Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:39 pm

Has anyone started to paint their minis?

I have but don't want to post pics they Puke

but wanted to know what everyone else was doing

LGW
Back to top Go down
Dysturbed

Dysturbed

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide   Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:05 pm

Found these shots on Dakka
Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 7 405524_sm-Survivors%2C%20Zombicide
Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 7 405529_sm-Survivors%2C%20ZombicideKickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 7 411353_sm-Zombicide%2C%20Zombie
Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 7 411356_sm-Zombicide%2C%20Zombie
Back to top Go down
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide   Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 2:33 am

well I WON'T be posting any pics of my stuff now....

Not after you put those pics up LOL Shocked

LGW
Back to top Go down
Narcissus

Narcissus

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide   Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 2:56 am

Anyone want one or two of the Zombicide models painted? I'd love to paint a fatty for someone.

Is the Zombicide plastic the same as the Sedition Wars plastic? How is it? How does the detail hold up?
Back to top Go down
http://rustandthecity.blogspot.com/
Lord GreyWolf

Lord GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide   Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:07 pm

anyone going to buy extra survivors and make up their own stats based on YOU???

I've been looking on Hasslefree Miniatures and here are the choices:

My Son: He loves this mini and its SO HIM!!!!
Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 7 A040%20palin

My Daughter: Using the 9mm and teddy version.
Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 7 Hfa030%20copy

My Wife: Which option for her?
Option [1]
Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 7 A20%20sadie%20(b)

Option [2]
Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 7 A015%20dionne

Option [3]
Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 7 Hfa065web

Option [4] This is Lady Grey's choice as she wants a Special weapon made: Crossbow same as a Pistol but no Noise TOKEN!!!also the Stake would be the same as a Pan. Maybe she also would be able to find special ammo that will increase the Crossbow and turn it into a shot gun damage, or snipers rifle etc etc.
Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 7 A019

Me: Is this really me? anyone got any ideas? using Hasslefree Miniatures
Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 7 Grant

Cheers
LGW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide   Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kickstarter: Zombies, anyone? Zombicide
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7